The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham applicants 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JeaniBeani23
Just got my offer for Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine MSci 🙌🙌 Offer was AAB. My predicteds are AAA Chem,Bio and History.

Yay well done. May see you there!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey I just got my offer for law llb and the offer was AAB.
Reply 42
Original post by student233940
I sent my application on 14/10 and my predicted grades are AAA including maths and economics idk if that helps

That’s similar to me so fingers crossed i’ll hear soon. Well done on your offer!
I just got my offer for BA Philosophy and Psych! I only applied a week ago too it's crazy
Original post by Aliste
That’s similar to me so fingers crossed i’ll hear soon. Well done on your offer!

Good luck I hope you hear from them soon!
Hi, I got my offer yesterday for law with german law.
Could anyone with an offer for medicine mention it here as soon as you receive it? Asking for a friend :smile: Thanks!
Hi , just got my offer for Law with German law.
Original post by Michael_k21
Just got an offer for electronic and computer engineering sooo excited

Congratulations, I'm about to send my UCAS form for that course, but wondering did they interview you as stated in the website? Was it online or on-site? Also, does anyone know if they offer 3 years halls of residence accommodation? Or just first year.
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Could anyone with an offer for medicine mention it here as soon as you receive it? Asking for a friend :smile: Thanks!

Hey I don't think any interview offers will be given until after the 11th November or at least no one's mentioned it in here and I haven't had one.
Hey I don't think any interview offers will be given until after the 11th November or at least no one's mentioned it in here and I haven't had one.

Thanks for your reply! :smile: I'm just keeping an eye out for my friend, who has applied to Nottingham for med. How do you know it will only be after 11th Nov?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Thanks for your reply! :smile: I'm just keeping an eye out for my friend, who has applied to Nottingham for med. How do you know it will only be after 11th Nov?

No Problem. In the Nottingham Hub it says that they're collecting applications until Nov 11th. :smile:
No Problem. In the Nottingham Hub it says that they're collecting applications until Nov 11th. :smile:

Ah, I see. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations, I'm about to send my UCAS form for that course, but wondering did they interview you as stated in the website? Was it online or on-site? Also, does anyone know if they offer 3 years halls of residence accommodation? Or just first year.

No I didn't have to do an interview even though it did say there would be one.
No I didn't have to do an interview even though it did say there would be one.

If you don't mind, are you a home or international student? What subjects and predicted grades are your Alevels?
If you don't mind, are you a home or international student? What subjects and predicted grades are your Alevels?

I'm a home student

predicted AAB in physics, computer science and maths respectively
I'm a home student

predicted AAB in physics, computer science and maths respectively

Oh same but maths A, further maths A, computer science B and physics B
Although those are just my year 12 grades. My school is stingy on predicted higher.
Do you know which building this course is offered and whether they offer 3 years in halls if residence?
Oh same but maths A, further maths A, computer science B and physics B
Although those are just my year 12 grades. My school is stingy on predicted higher.
Do you know which building this course is offered and whether they offer 3 years in halls if residence?

I think you can stay in halls all 3 years but I think it depends on if there's still space, because first year would get the priority.

Idk the name if the engineering building, ut I've been an it's really nice
I think you can stay in halls all 3 years but I think it depends on if there's still space, because first year would get the priority.

Idk the name if the engineering building, ut I've been an it's really nice

How long did they take to send you an offer?
How long did they take to send you an offer?

3 weeks, I sent it off on the 11th of October and got it back on the 1st of November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending