The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham applicants 2023

Scroll to see replies

Hi congratulations!! what are your predicted grades and subjects (if you don't mind me asking), and are you a home or international applicant?

Original post by Ooo4hmed2023
Hey I just got my offer for law llb and the offer was AAB.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
What course are you applying for: Management Bsc

What universities are you thinking of: Uni of Bath, Surrey, Cardiff and East Anglia other than Notts

A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades: I'm a foreign student but if i converted my predicted grades to A levels, it'd be A*A*A

GCSE grades:
eh.......?

if ur applying to the same course, let's be frnds :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
just got an offer today for psychology with grade requirements AAB!
my predicted grades were A*AB and my GCSEs were all above a grade 7
i have no extracurriculars too either
Hii i have also received an offer from Nottingham for psychology, also AAB :smile:
Original post by mnot
Hey!

Are you applying to Notts in 2023?

Introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying

Application details ice-breaker questions

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with
@StrawberryDreams

I am applying for Psychology at:
University of Warwick (offer received)
University of Nottingham (offer received)
University of Exeter
University of Cardiff
University of Oxford (rejected..oops)
My predicted grades are A*A*A
Original post by cloudqbaby
hi i applied for kcl (offer), nottingham (offer), sheffield (offer), ucl, exeter on 11/11 w predicted grades a*aa
got an offer today for psych from notts:smile:

I also got an offer for psychology at Nottingham :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by acs2
Hey I just got an offer for economics and international economics. 18/11/22. This was my first offer. Good luck !

That's good to hear! I heard back on November 3rd but completely forgot about this thread
Original post by Anonymous
just got an offer today for psychology with grade requirements AAB!
my predicted grades were A*AB and my GCSEs were all above a grade 7
i have no extracurriculars too either

that made me feel relieved. i dont have a strong extracurricular background either. i had to connect my pre covid experiences to it and had to focus on academics and what i learned from them in my personal statement. i have predicted grades of A*A*A (im a foreign student so it's actually higher than that)
i hope i get in T~T
hi!! i’m the one you replied to and i just wanna say good luck and don’t worry too much about getting in!
Original post by dejisarumi
hi!! i’m the one you replied to and i just wanna say good luck and don’t worry too much about getting in!

thank you!! :smile:
im also applying to cardiff, surrey, bath and UEA besides nottingham
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by felicity0104
I also got an offer for psychology at Nottingham :smile:

Hey,

Congratulations on your offer!
I am a current 4th year and half of my undergrad degree was from psychology so if you have any questions about the course, uni itself, accommodation, city etc just let me know,
Emily :smile:
Original post by mnot
Hey!

Are you applying to Notts in 2023?

Introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying

Application details ice-breaker questions

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with
@StrawberryDreams

What course are you applying for: LLB Law (M100)
What universities are you thinking of: University of Bristol, University of Nottingham, QMUL, UCL, LSE
A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*A
GCSE grades: 99977A*A*A
Extra curriculars: Debate Team, co founder of debate and public speaking association, MUN, LAMDA Public Speaking, Law Internships and Mentorships + shadowing and reading books about law
I just sent my application in for Mechanical Engineering, waiting for my college to send it through and I'm so jittery. Can anyone give me an idea of how long a response for engineering might take?
Original post by DarylO
I just sent my application in for Mechanical Engineering, waiting for my college to send it through and I'm so jittery. Can anyone give me an idea of how long a response for engineering might take?

I applied for electrical engineering on October 11th and got an other about 3 weeks later.
Original post by Michael_k21
I applied for electrical engineering on October 11th and got an other about 3 weeks later.

Thank you! I'll keep that time in mind.
hey i’ve got an offer for neuroscience!
i did my a levels this summer and i’m on a gap year right now so the offer is unconditional, anyone else doing the same course? :smile:
Just gotten an offer for History BA after sending off my application a while ago. I need to go to an offer holder day to see what Nottingham is like!
(edited 1 year ago)
Sent in my UCAS application last Tuesday, got my Notts offer just two days later on the Thursday.

Applied for their physics and astrophysics course, got the offer of A*AA or A*A*B but AAB if I put it as my firm.

Extremely happy with that offer, will probably keep as my firm once I get the rest of my offers back :smile:
Original post by zehrasalimx
hey i’ve got an offer for neuroscience!
i did my a levels this summer and i’m on a gap year right now so the offer is unconditional, anyone else doing the same course? :smile:

This is a bit late but congratsssss :bunny:.
Original post by TangyMonster201
Sent in my UCAS application last Tuesday, got my Notts offer just two days later on the Thursday.

Applied for their physics and astrophysics course, got the offer of A*AA or A*A*B but AAB if I put it as my firm.

Extremely happy with that offer, will probably keep as my firm once I get the rest of my offers back :smile:

Congrats, that’s a decent enticement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending