The Student Room Group

What can I do with Biology, Psychology and Economics A-levels?

I’m taking Biology, Psychology and Economics for A-levels (along with core maths) and I’m wondering what that could lead to?

I was considering taking Chemistry instead of either Psychology or Economics, but I don’t want to become a doctor so I don’t think I’m hindering my prospects THAT much by not taking it
(edited 1 year ago)
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer take a look at this website and you can see the degrees that match up with your choices. however maybe you should think about taking core maths since im pretty sure its an as level and many uni's don't regard those and will most likely waste your time
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sampada Gurung
I’m taking Biology, Psychology and Economics for A-levels (along with core maths) and I’m wondering what that could lead to?

I was considering taking Chemistry instead of either Psychology or Economics, but I don’t want to become a doctor so I don’t think I’m hindering my prospects THAT much by not taking it

thats similar to me - i take bio, psych and business. when i first started my a levels i had no idea what it could lead to and was stressing loads because i thought it mismatched but ive found i really want to do physiotherapy and you only really need bio for that. go on the uni guide a level explorer and put in your subjects; it will come up with various different degrees you could go into.
Original post by username5651898
thats similar to me - i take bio, psych and business. when i first started my a levels i had no idea what it could lead to and was stressing loads because i thought it mismatched but ive found i really want to do physiotherapy and you only really need bio for that. go on the uni guide a level explorer and put in your subjects; it will come up with various different degrees you could go into.

I do the exact same alevels and was wondering what I could do in the future?

Quick Reply

Latest