The Student Room Group

AQA A Level History Tudors 1C revision notes and essay plans

Hi guys, if interested PM and i can send the link- i got an A* so well worth it.

Also if interested in Germany
Original post by Lauraxavier1
Hi guys, if interested PM and i can send the link- i got an A* so well worth it.

hii please can you send me the link to your history notes? I'm starting my history A-level next week and want to do a bit of reading before
Reply 2

hey could you please share with me? i can't seem to PM you x
Reply 3

Hey, could you send me the link? :smile:
Reply 4
Hi, could you please send me the link? I really need help as I wasn’t in school for a few months due to personal circumstances so I’m reallly stressed out about revision…
Hi thank you so much! I do both the Tudors and the Nazis so if you could send them that would be amazing!
Reply 6
Hi, thank you so much!!

Please could you send the link :smile:

Hi, I’m doing Tudors and Id love the link! Thank you!!!

Hello! I'm doing both so it would be great if you could share the link! :biggrin:
Reply 9

Hi there , could u send the link please that would be much appreciated for Tudors.
Reply 10

literally begging if this is still active
Reply 11

Hi could you send it to me too pls

hey could you please send me the link :smile:
Reply 13

Hiya could you please send me the link as I’m really struggling getting anything above a B at the moment😭
Reply 14
hiya! could you send me the link please :smile:

Hiya please send xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending