The Student Room Group

AQA A-LEVEL History tips and help, A* achieved

Hi everyone, i achieved an A* in AQA A-level history, if you have any questions please let me know. I did tudors and germany 1C and 2O
Original post by sarah0909
Hi everyone, i achieved an A* in AQA A-level history, if you have any questions please let me know. I did tudors and germany 1C and 2O

Please could you send me some of your essays? And a structure to get 25/25? I don’t do the same topics as you, the problem is that my teachers tell us it’s only possible to get max 20/25 on the essays, which is an A. I think this is ridiculous tbh. They’ve never told us a proper structure or given an actual essay, so any help would be good. Do I need to write 4 paragraphs or is 3 enough? Thanks

Hi, I'm doing the same topics as you did! Is there any way possible for you to send me any notes for both if you kept them? We're starting our Germany topic now after finishing AS Tudors, but I missed a lot of content due to illness.
Reply 3

do you have an example of a level 5 germany essay?
Reply 4
(Original post by mollyg01)Please could you send me some of your essays? And a structure to get 25/25? I don’t do the same topics as you, the problem is that my teachers tell us it’s only possible to get max 20/25 on the essays, which is an A. I think this is ridiculous tbh. They’ve never told us a proper structure or given an actual essay, so any help would be good. Do I need to write 4 paragraphs or is 3 enough? Thanks

Hi, I am sitting my alevels this year so haven't got a grade but i can send you some of my 25/25 essays if you want? - might not be the same topics but could still help x
Reply 5
Original post by evierl
(Original post by mollyg01)Please could you send me some of your essays? And a structure to get 25/25? I don’t do the same topics as you, the problem is that my teachers tell us it’s only possible to get max 20/25 on the essays, which is an A. I think this is ridiculous tbh. They’ve never told us a proper structure or given an actual essay, so any help would be good. Do I need to write 4 paragraphs or is 3 enough? Thanks

Hi, I am sitting my alevels this year so haven't got a grade but i can send you some of my 25/25 essays if you want? - might not be the same topics but could still help x

That would be amazing thank you! Managed to get up to 23/25 but would be good to compare and see what you do differently
Reply 6
Hi my school did the exact same options. I have sat Tudors but I was wondering if you could share with me any resources/give me any advice for Germany? Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 7
Hi, I am doing Nazi germany and Tudors like you did last year. Could you send me any revision notes and exemplar essays as I was just discharged from hospital after spending a few months admitted due to illness so I’m finding it wire hard to catch up and revise new content, especiially since I missed mocks so I don’t have an indication of where my essays and level is at etc?
Reply 8

hii thank you so much!

Please could you send me any notes or essays you still have?
Reply 9
Hi there, can you share any model evaluative paragraphs for any germany essays, i just can't figure out a good evaluation thanks so much
Hi there, do u mind sending me one of your Level 5 essays on Tudors please.
Reply 11

Could you send me your essays and notes too pls as I’m also doing Tudor
Reply 12

Hiya could you please send me your top marked answers as I’m really struggling getting in the top band, thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending