The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth 2023

Hi!
So, I didn't apply for Uni this year, but I seriously regretted my decision. I've decided to take a gap year to work and earn money (I'm currently full-time in a well paying job and it's going to help me pay the Uni expenses).

I have my heart set on going to Falmouth next year to study Creative Writing, I'm also hoping to be able to live in Carrick View as my accommodation.
Iabsolutely adore Cornwall and the area in general and think that Falmouth offers exactly what I want for the course.

I'm really looking to talk to anyone who's also looking into this course for 2023 - as well as anyone who's taken it so I can hear some more personal experiences too!
I would love to hear from anyone who is studying at Falmouth (regardless of the course), just to get a better insight into other peoples experiences and opinions of the Uni!
Hey! I'm applying to creative writing for Falmouth 2023 entry too! Carrick View looks lovely but I'm also looking at Tuke House due to the price and proximity to town :smile: (obviously haven't actually got in yet but, fingers crossed!)
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Awesome!! Fingers crossed we both get in!!
And yes, I'm considering both Tuke House and Carrick View for the same reasons, prices, distance etc.
Super nervous about doing an interview too, but also pretty excited for it

Quick Reply

Latest