The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln A10L (Nottingham at Lincoln) Applicant thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ro04
hi could you please post the link to how we can check the points because i cant seem to find the page anymore
thank you :smile:

They use the same point system as Nottingham:smile:
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/study-with-us/undergraduate/undergraduate-medicine/undergraduate-selection-process.aspx
Original post by akaaa
What does everyone predict the cut off to be? I currently have 125 points but seeing last yrs thread I’m worried that the cut off may be closer to 127/128?

Also, if you don’t mind sharing, what points did everyone else apply with :smile:

i’ve got 123 points so i’m praying it doesn’t go up too much!! i know last year was 119/120 so little risky for me
Reply 62
Original post by aimeegrey
i’ve got 123 points so i’m praying it doesn’t go up too much!! i know last year was 119/120 so little risky for me

I really hope it doesn’t go up much too
Reply 63
hey this might be obvious but I'm curious why the course for medicine at lincoln is A10L and not A100 like other 5 year medicine courses?
Reply 64
Original post by ro04
hey this might be obvious but I'm curious why the course for medicine at lincoln is A10L and not A100 like other 5 year medicine courses?

Bcs it’s a university of Nottingham degree at Lincoln university so the course code is just specifying that.
Does Lincoln/Nottingham send any form to fill in work experience and such? Some unis have but I don't know if Lincoln does it too
Original post by badgal9
Hey, what do you mean by academic reference? I am a grad (already have my degree) applying to the a100 but haven't been asked to send anything yet

Hey, sorry for such a delayed response. I barely check TSR! I gave them my work reference (from NHS) so they asked me to provide an academic reference to back up my work one. :smile:
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/study-with-us/undergraduate/undergraduate-medicine/undergraduate-selection-process.aspx
Original post by ro04
hi could you please post the link to how we can check the points because i cant seem to find the page anymore
thank you :smile:
Does anyone know if we can pick the date and time of our interview? Or when we will start hearing?
Original post by moa2004
Does anyone know if we can pick the date and time of our interview? Or when we will start hearing?

I am also interested in knowing if anyone heard from Lincoln at all after the UCAS application.
Original post by imad194
I am also interested in knowing if anyone heard from Lincoln at all after the UCAS application.

i got an acknowledgment email but that’s it :smile:
I could be wrong but I think we should start to hear back either later this week or next weel
Reply 72
Original post by Emmaharris499
I could be wrong but I think we should start to hear back either later this week or next weel

Hopefully some time soon :crossedf:
Any predictions what the cut off for this year is?
I think it will probably go up to 127 with grade inflation so many more people have 8/9s!
Original post by MandyMed
Any predictions what the cut off for this year is?
Original post by aimeegrey
i got an acknowledgment email but that’s it :smile:

Thanks.

Is that how it was last year?
Original post by StaticMedic
Is that how it was last year?

yep and the year before I believe so that’s what it’s based of
yep and the year before I believe so that’s what it’s based of

Wow. How long after the invitations do the interviews start. Like 2 weeks?
Original post by StaticMedic
Wow. How long after the invitations do the interviews start. Like 2 weeks?

Yeah something like that I believe. Interviews are sent in batches and run from dec till March :smile: also interviews are gonna be online

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending