Original post by 3ggfriedrice
Are you the anonymous #1? I was confused 🤔

Yeah lmao my bad. It just automatically turns on 😭
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi
I am applying for Ba Product and Industrial design at CSM and am putting together my portfolio. I cant seem to find anywhere telling me how big it should be. Does anyone know how many pages are allowed? I have also applied for Brunel Industrial design and they put a limit of 10 pages. Is this a reasonable amount for CSM or do i need to put more/less?
Does anyone know how big the portfolio for a ba is meant to be im applying for Product and industrial design and have just recieved the request to submit it. I have all the content for it but i cant find anywhere which says how many pages it is meant to be. I have also applied to Brunel for industrial design and their limit is 10 pages. Can I use this or is this too small for CSM?
Original post by tommm08
Does anyone know how big the portfolio for a ba is meant to be im applying for Product and industrial design and have just recieved the request to submit it. I have all the content for it but i cant find anywhere which says how many pages it is meant to be. I have also applied to Brunel for industrial design and their limit is 10 pages. Can I use this or is this too small for CSM?

I’m pretty sure it’s 30 slides maximum but you can have less bc they care more about quality not quantity (when you log into Pebblepad you can save it in there before you submit it and the max space it gives you is 30)
Original post by tommm08

In addition to the first reply, LCC requested max 20 slides. This isn’t for the same course but perhaps you should submit a query to the course admission team.
Reply 85
Original post by hollowshadow
Which one are you planning on accepting? I'm in the same position lmao

I’m planning on putting MSc first and Bsc second but I have other offers so still not sure
is there any way you could message me on Insta
as I have no one to talk to abt this lol
@hollowshadow
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 86
Original post by dannahfayex
Hi !! I also applied for Strategic Fashion Management MSc, how long did it take for you to get an offer from the uni ??

I applied just after October half term so early November and got offer on 14th December
Could we message on Insta? I have no one to talk to about this lol
@dannahfayex
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by milibeagley
I’m pretty sure it’s 30 slides maximum but you can have less bc they care more about quality not quantity (when you log into Pebblepad you can save it in there before you submit it and the max space it gives you is 30)

thanks i might bulk it up abit for CSM then lmao
Reply 88
Hi just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it usually takes to get a decision through after it changes to ‘pending UCAS update’ on the ual portal?! It changed to this when they asked for proof of my maths GCSE two days ago. This is for fashion marketing and consumer behaviour, although nothing has changed on my application for the normal fashion marketing course
Original post by jlews.
Hi just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it usually takes to get a decision through after it changes to ‘pending UCAS update’ on the ual portal?! It changed to this when they asked for proof of my maths GCSE two days ago. This is for fashion marketing and consumer behaviour, although nothing has changed on my application for the normal fashion marketing course

After I submitted the proof it changed the next day, but different course, should be soon I expect, don’t think it’s anything to worry about!
Reply 90
Original post by rebecca_wd
After I submitted the proof it changed the next day, but different course, should be soon I expect, don’t think it’s anything to worry about!

Thanks for letting me know!!
Hi has anyone applied for BA graphic and media design and received an offer yet?
Original post by tianwxo
Hi has anyone applied for BA graphic and media design and received an offer yet?

Have applied, not got an offer yet. When did you send your portfolio? I hear they take their time with replying.
Have applied, not got an offer yet. When did you send your portfolio? I hear they take their time with replying.

I submitted my portfolio on the 29th nov but i still haven’t heard anything back. What about you?
Reply 94
Hello! I am applying to Central saint martins and Chelsea for product design and is wondering how likely am I to get in the course without doing a foundation year (almost all people that I have heard that are in csm have done a year of foundation) I am currently doing DT (product design), music and econ for my a levels and is predicted a* for my DT. I have heard positive things from my teachers but is rather unsure about the standards outside of college (and competing with people who has done an extra year of study...). Please can I know more about this? P.s. I am applying as an international student and I have heard that this makes it more competitive as well...?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by tianwxo
I submitted my portfolio on the 29th nov but i still haven’t heard anything back. What about you?

Submitted it 19th, so almost been a month! But tbf they had the xmas and new year’s break so probably 2 weeks looking at the portfolios, but still!
Submitted it 19th, so almost been a month! But tbf they had the xmas and new year’s break so probably 2 weeks looking at the portfolios, but still!

i mean offers are already being sent out to those doing branding and identity, so we should hopefully hear back soon for graphic and media. :smile: let’s hope we both get accepted haha
Reply 97
Original post by tianwxo
i mean offers are already being sent out to those doing branding and identity, so we should hopefully hear back soon for graphic and media. :smile: let’s hope we both get accepted haha

hey! ual says that for some courses decisions will be made only after all applications are submitted. So maybe we'll only hear back after jan 25th for graphic design.
Reply 98
Original post by tianwxo

or another possibility is that they might be considering applications course wise
Original post by xzeeee
or another possibility is that they might be considering applications course wise

Yeah probably a mixture of both, different courses might have different schedules but it’s still agonising

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending