The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Official Royal Holloway 2023 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sam1628
Applied to computer science with a year in industry. Been offered a conditional place that I reach Distinction Distinction Distinction in my btec in IT. Feel quite lucky because I don't have any Gcses.

Congratulations 🥳
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by MissHokage
Congratulations 🥳

Thank you! Have you applied? Been given an offer?
Original post by Sam1628
Thank you! Have you applied? Been given an offer?

Yeah!!! Just received my offer to do Business and Management (Year in Business) on the condition of attaining Distinction Distinction Distinction in BTEC Business. 🥳🥳🥳
Yeah!!! Just received my offer to do Business and Management (Year in Business) on the condition of attaining Distinction Distinction Distinction in BTEC Business. 🥳🥳🥳

Great to see another BTEC student! We seem to be a minority haha. Where else did you apply? Is this your firm?
Original post by Sam1628
Great to see another BTEC student! We seem to be a minority haha. Where else did you apply? Is this your firm?

Lol 🤣. Yeah, this is my firm choice. I also applied to York, what about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Lol 🤣. Yeah, this is my firm choice. I also applied to York, what about you?

It's most likely my firm. Depends what Glasgow says haha. But even If Glasgow accept me not sure I'd pick it over RHUL.
Original post by Sam1628
It's most likely my firm. Depends what Glasgow says haha. But even If Glasgow accept me not sure I'd pick it over RHUL.

Cool, honestly all the best in your application :h:
Cool, honestly all the best in your application :h:

Thanks! you too!
Original post by GreenTurtleneck
Just got an offer for Law with International Relations!!

Congratsss, I’m thinking of applying for international relations, my predicted are C for politics, and D*D for business technical, and entry requirements are AAB-ABB, what are yours?
Original post by Sam1628

Congratss, do you do Cambridge technical level 3?
No I did a level 3 BTEC in IT.
Original post by 8888888A8888
I have, for Computer Science

May I ask what A-Levels you did and your UCAS predictions?
Original post by izzyx24
has anyone started to receive offers yet? for those who have already applied

I have for classical archaeology; I don't know if I'm going to go though still deciding :/
Original post by RaNdomUser_1
May I ask what A-Levels you did and your UCAS predictions?

Archived A* in Maths and predicted A* in Further Maths, Computer Science, Physics and Welsh Bacc
Hope it helps
Original post by Sinnoh
Welcome to the applicants' thread for Royal Holloway University of London 2023 entry :biggrin:

Here you can chat with other applicants, find out when offers are being given out and perhaps get to know coursemates.

Questions to get started:
1 - What course are you applying for?
2 - Why Royal Holloway?
3 - What A-levels or equivalent are you taking?
4 - Which other unis are you applying for?

Hub for all uni applicants' threads: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253776

Got an conditional offer on the 23rd November for History of ABB and I applied with A*AA in History, Politics and Psychology
Applied for biomedical science with an industrial placement year! Predicted is AAB and got a conditional offer with CCC. Anyone else applying for biomedical?
Original post by dayaspersonalgf
1 - What course are you applying for? = Law LLB
2 - Why Royal Holloway? = The campus is so pretty, course content seems interesting, people I know who go there say the social life is great (minus clubbing) and it's close to where I live so in the event I don't get accommodation, I can always commute xx
3 - What A-levels or equivalent are you taking? = English Literature, History and Sociology (predicted ABB)
4 - Which other unis are you applying for? I honestly don't know yet since my predicted are quite low for UCL, KCL and Reading

Hey I'm taking law with Criminology and I'm doing sociology rn too
Original post by Sinnoh
Welcome to the applicants' thread for Royal Holloway University of London 2023 entry :biggrin:

Here you can chat with other applicants, find out when offers are being given out and perhaps get to know coursemates.

1 - What course are you applying for?
2 - Why Royal Holloway?
3 - What A-levels or equivalent are you taking?
4 - Which other unis are you applying for?

Hub for all uni applicants' threads: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253776

Heyyy okay so questions
1) law with Criminology because I wanna be a criminal barrister
2) imma be 100% honest I saw it on tiktok and was like that looks gorgeous then saw the library and was like omg Harry Potter
3) I'm taking politics, sociology and regrettably English language
4) I applied for Hull, Leeds, Bristol and Lincoln
Original post by izzyx24
has anyone started to receive offers yet? for those who have already applied

Yh I received mine last week
Original post by Shakira7
Yh I received mine last week

Hey, just sent my application off a few days ago. How long did it take them to reply to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending