The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Official Royal Holloway 2023 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

I applied on 25th November and I received offers from all of my universities choices
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by patriciab.x
I applied on 25th November and I received offers from all of my universities choices

How quick were RHUL and Reading? I applied only two weeks back, just before Christmas break. Yet to hear from them all.
Original post by Anonymous
How quick were RHUL and Reading? I applied only two weeks back, just before Christmas break. Yet to hear from them all.

I applied just after Halloween and got an offer from Reading after a few hours and it took 11 days for my RHUL offer.
Original post by Sam1628
I applied just after Halloween and got an offer from Reading after a few hours and it took 11 days for my RHUL offer.

Great thanks, congratulations on your offers!
Reading gave me an offer on the 28th November and RHUL gave me an offer on the 2nd December .I got most of my offers within 1 week and Brunel took two weeks
Great thanks, congratulations on your offers!

thank you! I'm sure you'll get in of you have similar predictions to the entry requirements. Unis are just very bust during the Christmas period.
Original post by Sam1628
thank you! I'm sure you'll get in of you have similar predictions to the entry requirements. Unis are just very bust during the Christmas period.

Don’t worry as my other friends who have applied just before the Christmas haven’t heard anything back as well. You will definitely hear back from them in January
Original post by Sam1628

Yes I'm hoping too.
Original post by patriciab.x
Don’t worry as my other friends who have applied just before the Christmas haven’t heard anything back as well. You will definitely hear back from them in January

Thank you, hope so too ☺️
Congratulations on your offers!
Thank you, hope so too ☺️
Congratulations on your offers!

Thank you☺️
Reply 90
Original post by jjess(:
Hi I’m Jess!
I’m currently on a gap year and applying to rhul, at the moment it’s my first choice. I’m applying for biology with a foundation year (: feel free to message me if you’re doing a similar course or just want to get to know people planning on going to rhul (:

heyy, im applying for physics with a foundation year!! im a bit nervous about the whole foundation year aspect so it'd be nice to know others doing it!!
Hi!
I am applying for Law LLB and Law with a foundation year. I am choosing RHUL because it’s very near to me so I can commute, I love the campus and overall it’s a good university. I am taking English Literature, History and Psychology and am predicted ABB. I have also applied to City UOL, Brunel and Reading.

I sent my application off a few days ago and I’m really worried that I won’t get in, Royal Holloway is my first choice and I really don’t see myself anywhere else, that’s why I also applied for the foundation year.
Got an offer for Computer science today!

Nice! What were your : predicted grades, subjects, and stuff you listed in your personal statement like ultra curricular stuff? And also how long did it take you to get a offer?

Nice! hope to see you in the lecture hall!
Original post by Sam1628
Nice! hope to see you in the lecture hall!

Thank you, yes hopefully!
Original post by alanb21
Nice! What were your : predicted grades, subjects, and stuff you listed in your personal statement like ultra curricular stuff? And also how long did it take you to get a offer?

Hi there, predicted same as offer ABB. My subjects are Maths, CS and Economics. Personal statement mostly about ardent interest in CS - why and how, coding projects, about my Coursework and bit about my subjects. Then also about my weeklong shadowing work experience at a local software company, few extra curriculars like piano, badminton etc.
I applied on 15th Dec and offered 11th Jan, obviously delay due to the holidays. Hope that helps!
Got an offer for Law LLB of BBB!! So happy!
Original post by telissamalik

nicely done!
Original post by telissamalik

Congratulations 🥳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending