The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Nottingham to universty of derby by bus

Hey guys am going to join derby uni in September anyone help me what’s the best way to trvel from Nottingham to derby uni is there any uni bus runs , any direct bus from Nottingham to derby
I suppose there is a direct bus, what course have you enrolle?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
There’s the Indigo bus which is fairly regular to Derby, as well as the Red Arrow which I believe is every half hour? Depending on where you need to get to, travel either side of the bus may be a fair way! Plus the bus does take a while to get from one to the other, though I’m pretty sure they run later into the night than the trains.

The train usually takes 20-30 minutes depending on the time of day, and may prove more useful in terms of destination and time than the longer bus journey.

There aren’t any uni bus routes that I’m aware of between the two.
Original post by Sana Farooq
Hey guys am going to join derby uni in September anyone help me what’s the best way to trvel from Nottingham to derby uni is there any uni bus runs , any direct bus from Nottingham to derby
Original post by Sana Farooq

Hi @Sana Farooq
Exciting news that you are coming to join us! :thumbsup:
I use the Red Arrow quite a bit to go to and from Nottingham. During the day, it runs every ten or 15 minutes from about 6.45am (and it runs through the night but less frequently). Take a look at the Red Arrow timetable. It terminates at Derby Bus Station.
And our U1 Unibus runs from the city centre (next to Derby Bus Station) every 15 minutes in term time from about 7.30am (then every half an hour outside peak times until about 9pm).
AND Unibuses are free for staff and students who show a valid uni ID card.
Let me know if you need any more information.
Kind regards.
Toby
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending