The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Mandatory classes

Is there anyone who studied primary education X100 at Derby University that could let me know what it was like? In terms of which classes took registers and which didn’t and whether they are recorded.
I’m a mature student and have a toddler, as well as a job. I need to know whether I can still work the same hours or if I need to drop some.
Moved to university of Derby
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by gingerbread96
Is there anyone who studied primary education X100 at Derby University that could let me know what it was like? In terms of which classes took registers and which didn’t and whether they are recorded.
I’m a mature student and have a toddler, as well as a job. I need to know whether I can still work the same hours or if I need to drop some.

Hi @gingerbread96
Fantastic that you're coming to study with us! :thumbsup:
I've had a quick chat with the education team to try to give you absolute clarity on your question (also in your other post - Lesson register and recorded lessons).
The message that's come back is that primary education is a full-time course and attendance is expected 100%. However, we appreciate there may be the odd session you cannot make.
I think the key message from me would be to communicate with the academic team and discuss your situation directly.
Let me know if you need any more information.
All the best.
Toby

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending