The Student Room Group

Xaverian college

Can anyone who goes xaverian or college explain a standard day to day plan of how college is? Also, can anyone tell me whether you have to go to college 5 days a week preferably xaverian students but others can input as well?
Original post by Anonymous
Can anyone who goes xaverian or college explain a standard day to day plan of how college is? Also, can anyone tell me whether you have to go to college 5 days a week preferably xaverian students but others can input as well?

Moved to the Sixth form and college section for you :smile:

It might help if you say which subjects you take too!
Reply 2
Is this the place they train X-men?
I go Xaverian lol. College is five days a week with enrichment on Wednesday, which basically means everyone gets to leave at 14:55 and there's different enrichment clubs u can go to if u want. Tutorial is twice a week in two different rooms, and mandatory RE is once a week. If you're doing 3 subjects your longest day would consist of 4 periods (including RE/tutorial) with however many free periods.Thursdays start later at 9:45 compared to 9am normally, but depending on ur timetable u might not even start classes till the afternoon if ur lucky. Ur latest class would end at 4pm. Also as just some general advice don't be afraid to talk to people and make friends. Lunch is generally during the same period for everyone in ur year but ur free periods will probably differ from your friends, so it's good to know more ppl so you'll have ppl to hang out with in case. Hand in ur work on time and it's better to start coursework and revision earlier.This is kinda long but I know I wanted this info when I started lmao.... Have fun at Xav anon lol
Reply 4
Original post by Vinny C
Is this the place they train X-men?

That's Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

This is just for "Men", not X-Men as it doesn't have "Gifted Youngsters" in the title.
Reply 5
Original post by I'm God
That's Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

This is just for "Men", not X-Men as it doesn't have "Gifted Youngsters"

Sorry their college has no gifted youngsters.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Vinny C
Sorry your college has no gifted youngsters.

My college? :confused:

I didn't go there.
Original post by Anonymous

Did you end up going to Xaverian? If so, how did you find it?
Im starting a foundation year there and im from wales, is it scary?
if u mean ur going xaverian college in mcr then itis scary but it depends on wt courses u r doing
Reply 10
Original post by manaalshahid
if u mean ur going xaverian college in mcr then itis scary but it depends on wt courses u r doing

Whats MCR?
Im going for a foundation course on behalf of uni of Manchester
Reply 11
Original post by manaalshahid

hey do u go xaverian?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending