The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Reading

Now that Moodle is open and I can view module outlines for the first year I have access to the reading list. Is this something I need to go through unprompted in my own time or will my lecturers prompt me which content I should be focusing on?
Original post by LJN400
Now that Moodle is open and I can view module outlines for the first year I have access to the reading list. Is this something I need to go through unprompted in my own time or will my lecturers prompt me which content I should be focusing on?

Hi @LJN400

Thanks for reaching out - that's a great question!

Our academic departments make reading lists available on Moodle early on so that you can begin with some reading over the summer, if you wish to. Unless stated, it's not mandatory. Lecturers will give you more in depth guidance once you begin in September and there is usually a session with your department during Welcome Week so that you can ask any questions then, before starting classes the following week.

If in any doubt we'd recommend reaching out to the programme leader of your course via email, they'd be happy to chat with you prior to your course beginning :smile:

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending