The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast (QUB) Applicants Thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i really wanna study law @ qub but still havent received an offer yet despite my very strong application and predicted grades of 3 a*, i submitted my application on 07/12/22 and have received all other offers. Its typical isnt it, the offer which i want the most is the one i have to wait the longest for. :s-smilie:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Yeh unfortunately queens can b extremly slow :frown: hope u get a offer soon! I’m hoping for social work but still hv my interview to get
SAME I've applied for social work as well. IDK how to prepare for the interview like does anyone have any suggestions?
(Original post by ebyrne2036)Yeh unfortunately queens can b extremly slow :frown: hope u get a offer soon! I’m hoping for social work but still hv my interview to get
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MARGERINEMAN
Hi, i really wanna study law @ qub but still havent received an offer yet despite my very strong application and predicted grades of 3 a*, i submitted my application on 07/12/22 and have received all other offers. Its typical isnt it, the offer which i want the most is the one i have to wait the longest for. :s-smilie:

Hi, I also submitted my application around this time and haven't received a decision yet.
I don't think QUB have started to give law offers out to domestic students yet, they have possibly started to give out offers to international students but I'm just guessing.

I believe they do give out offers for Law from mid-February though (At least that's what it was last year)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by McAllister_C
Hi, I also submitted my application around this time and haven't received a decision yet.
I don't think QUB have started to give law offers out to domestic students yet, they have possibly started to give out offers to international students but I'm just guessing.

I believe they do give out offers for Law from mid-February though (At least that's what it was last year)

Hope your right, BUT I have heard of a couple of people who I know have already received offers from QUB for Law.
Hope your right, BUT I have heard of a couple of people who I know have already received offers from QUB for Law.

Hey ! I got my offer for law back in november:’) i hope you get it!
Original post by Anonymous

International applicant?
International applicant?

no x
hi i'm grace! applying to computer science w professional experience:smile:
Original post by Idontlikeonions
Going to be applying for Child Nursing and potentially midwifery undergrad from Derry

Hi @Idontlikeonions

Glad to hear you are applying! I'm sure it's very exciting. Let us know if you receive any updates!

Hope to see you in September!

Thank you
Niamh
Team Queen's MA Broadcast Production and Media
Original post by gracee.05
hi i'm grace! applying to computer science w professional experience:smile:

Hi @gracee.05,

It's great to hear you are applying! It's a fantastic course in a beautiful building! Have you any thoughts on where you would like to get experience?

Hope to see you in September!

Many thanks,
Team Queen's
Niamh, MA Broadcast Production and Media

Hi @MARGERINEMAN [br] [br] Thanks for applying! Queens do receive a lot of applications so receiving an offer after 3months normal! Let us know if you receive any updates!

Good luck,
Team Queen's (Niamh)
MA Broadcast Production and Media
Original post by susie1234
SAME I've applied for social work as well. IDK how to prepare for the interview like does anyone have any suggestions?
(Original post by ebyrne2036)Yeh unfortunately queens can b extremly slow :frown: hope u get a offer soon! I’m hoping for social work but still hv my interview to get

Hi @susie1234 [br] [br] Questions change yearly however my advice is to have fun! If you have a passion for social work you will smash it! Be yourself, think of why the role is important to you! Let us know how you get on!

Good luck,
Team Queen's

Congratulations!

We hope to see you in September at Queen's!

Team Queen's
Original post by Araucana
My son has applied for this - how soon after applying did you get an offer? Can I ask what offer they gave you? Thanks

Hi @Araucana,

We are happy your son has replied! Due to the large amount of applications its normal for it to take over 3 months to receive an offer! However admissions are working as swiftly as possible! Let us know if there is any updates!

Team Queen's (Niamh)
Original post by carp200
hi all! forgot to update but i got an offer for compsci with professional exp, and am currently going through the process of completing the external assessments for software engineering w/ partnership :3

Hi @carp200

Congratulations for your offer! Have you heard anything back from software engineering? We would love to know!

Good luck,
Team Queen's (Niamh)
applied for undergrad med and im from jordan!! quite anxious for the results since the interview didnt go as i liked.. by the way! when will the offers come out? :smile:
Just had my offer for Law back!
Just had my offer for Law back!

Congratulations!

We are delighted for you! Do you have any questions about studying at Queen's?

Many thanks,
Team Queen's (Niamh)
Original post by inconsistentt
applied for undergrad med and im from jordan!! quite anxious for the results since the interview didnt go as i liked.. by the way! when will the offers come out? :smile:

Hi @inconsistentt
This is great to hear you have applied to Queen's! The admissions team are currently making their way through all the applications and are sending out offers on an ongoing basis. Hopefully you'll hear something very soon!

Team Queens
Tyree, 3rd year Music and Audio Production

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending