The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast (QUB) Applicants Thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MARGERINEMAN
Hi, i really wanna study law @ qub but still havent received an offer yet despite my very strong application and predicted grades of 3 a*, i submitted my application on 07/12/22 and have received all other offers. Its typical isnt it, the offer which i want the most is the one i have to wait the longest for. :s-smilie:

Hey I'm in the same boat so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one lol, it's a bit more reassuring. I applied to law with A*A*A grades (sat exams last year) and I know that I have a strong application since I got accepted into four russell group unis I applied to last year that are ranked higher than QUB for law. I used the same application this year, yet haven't heard back from QUB and it's making me pretty anxious.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I'm in the same boat so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one lol, it's a bit more reassuring. I applied to law with A*A*A grades (sat exams last year) and I know that I have a strong application since I got accepted into four russell group unis I applied to last year that are ranked higher than QUB for law. I used the same application this year, yet haven't heard back from QUB and it's making me pretty anxious.

Hi @Anonymous,
We understand this can be a very anxious time waiting for offers, the admissions team are currently making their way through all the applications and are sending out offers on an ongoing basis. Hopefully you'll hear something very soon! All applications will be responded to by the 18th of May.
Good luck! If you ever have any more questions, we are right here.

Team Queens
Tyree, 3rd year Music and Audio Production
I submitted my social work interview on the 13th Feb and my nursing interview on the 6th March . I know its early but im just wondering when i would hear back.
(edited 1 year ago)
Probably not till April for social work anyway
Hi there!

I have a quick question about accommodation! I’ve seen on your website that the accommodation stipulates which students can apply to it. There’s only one location which specifies that it is available to undergraduate returning students. Does this mean after 1st year you are restricted to where you can stay, or can you still stay in the likes of BT1 and BT2?

Thanks!
Hi there!

I have a quick question about accommodation! I’ve seen on your website that the accommodation stipulates which students can apply to it. There’s only one location which specifies that it is available to undergraduate returning students. Does this mean after 1st year you are restricted to where you can stay, or can you still stay in the likes of BT1 and BT2?

Thanks!

Most student halls are only for first years and then it’s common to move out into your own private student accommodation for example sharing a house with friends
Nursing replies are usually the UCAS deadline probably around 18th may.:smile:
Reply 68
Hi there, any update did you eventually get an offer?
Hello, have any of the Pharmacy (MPharm) applicants heard from qub? I had my interview on the 23rd of February but haven’t heard a thing yet. I am applying from the Reublic of Ireland btw. Thanks in advance!
Hi there!

Thanks!

Hi @anonymous #5
You’re not restricted to where you stay in any years on your course! BT9 would mainly be for international and first year students but other years do still stay in BT9. You can certainly stay in BT1 and BT2 after 1st year too!

Team Queens
Tyree, 3rd year Music and Audio Production
Has anyone heard back with a decision for MPharm? Had my interview in December and still waiting.
Hi!

I would love to start psychology in September but im late to the game. After a lot of soul searching my passion is psychology but, the deadline for applications is well gone. Is there any point applying through ucas anyway? I see they aren't accepting applications from N Ireland, what are the chances of clearing?!

Thanks for any advice 🤞🤞
Has anyone heard back with a decision for MPharm? Had my interview in December and still waiting.

No I had my interview in February and I'm still waiting.

I had my interview mid-March, and no response yet either. I'd say we'd have to wait until late-April or even May.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by moxiemi
I had my interview mid-March, and no response yet either. I'd say we'd have to wait until late-April or even May.

After I did my interview in December they sent me an email saying the will reply in late March/early April. Did they send you a similar email?
After I did my interview in December they sent me an email saying the will reply in late March/early April. Did they send you a similar email?

No, I haven’t heard word from them since the interview.

Same
would someone be able to ring them and ask when they're sending out MPharm decisions? I'd do it but I'm international
would someone be able to ring them and ask when they're sending out MPharm decisions? I'd do it but I'm international

nevermind i just received an email from them and they put my application on hold hahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending