The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast (QUB) Applicants Thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
nevermind i just received an email from them and they put my application on hold hahah

Same here… my heart sank when I saw “regrettably” since it was my first choice.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by moxiemi
Same here… my heart sank when I saw “regrettably” since it was my first choice.

Aw that's a shame, I hope you do end up getting an offer! What are your other choices?
Aw that's a shame, I hope you do end up getting an offer! What are your other choices?

I've also applied for MPharm in King's (got rejected), and UCL but no word, no interview, no entrance exams from them yet at all so I'm really just assuming that they're not going to offer me a place.
Original post by moxiemi
I've also applied for MPharm in King's (got rejected), and UCL but no word, no interview, no entrance exams from them yet at all so I'm really just assuming that they're not going to offer me a place.

oh ok i hope you get an offer from queens then!
oh ok i hope you get an offer from queens then!

Thank you, best of luck to you too!
Got an offer for MPharm today!
Original post by chelsea_lmc
Got an offer for MPharm today!

@chelsea_lmc that's great to hear! Hopefully we see you at Queens very soon.

Team Queens
Tyree, 3rd year Music and Audio Production
Has anyone here received offers for the MSc Software Development programme? I applied back in November, gave the aptitude test in March and I still haven't heard from them. The course page says "Full time places N/A" which is concerning me that this might be a very competitive programme.
Hi all!
I've also applied to Queens as an undergraduate for professional children and young people's nursing!
Does anybody know if there will be anymore offer holder events for all us who won't hear back until May with offers😁
Hi all!
I've also applied to Queens as an undergraduate for professional children and young people's nursing!
Does anybody know if there will be anymore offer holder events for all us who won't hear back until May with offers😁

Hi @anonymous

Congrats on your offer! 🥳 There are a few events that are happening online! If you want more information on offer holder events, feel free to email [email protected] and they’ll give you more information.

Hope to see you soon!

Team Queen’s
Akilah, BDS4 Dentistry
Has anyone applied to biomedicine?
Hi Guys! I am a student at QUB. There is a bronze ensuite room available at John Bell House for September. If anyone is interested please message me.
Original post by Parentbiomed
Has anyone applied to biomedicine?

Yes I have! Have you received an offer?
Just accepted my offer at QUB for BSc Architecture :smile:
Original post by Colehewitt21
Yes I have! Have you received an offer?

Yes my daughter has just accepted her offer
Reply 95
Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Hi @carp200

Glad to hear you’re thinking about computer science and software engineering! It’s not too late to apply. I’m not too sure of the exact deadline however so feel free to email admissions at [email protected] for more information!

Hope to see you in September!

Thank you,
Akilah
Team Queens, 4th year BDS Dentistry

does Queens accept resist applicants in social work?
Hey,
Anyone not hear back from Children's nursing yet or has everyone got an offer?
Or a rejection?
Firmed for social work in September! Anyone else firmed?
Hey everyone,
Just received a rejection from children's nursing however the strange thing is it doesn't actually say rejection. For physiotherapy it said unsuccessful because I didn't score high enough in the interview however for queen's it simply says "replying to offers" whenever I click view correspondence. Anyone else got the same? Is this just queen's way of saying rejected without actually saying rejected?
Reply 99
Hey everyone,
Just received a rejection from children's nursing however the strange thing is it doesn't actually say rejection. For physiotherapy it said unsuccessful because I didn't score high enough in the interview however for queen's it simply says

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending