The Student Room Group

Movie/tv show recommendations?

I absolutely love good mysteries or fantasy shows and movies, was wondering if anyone has any recommendations similar to these shows I have watched: Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Locke and Key, scream queens, chilling adventures of sabrina, riverdale, outer banks, fate, charmed, one of us is lying, and insatiable. I particularly like the shows/movies with teenage protagonists and i love mystery or anything to do with magical powers! tHANKS in advanCE guys!!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I absolutely love good mysteries or fantasy shows and movies, was wondering if anyone has any recommendations similar to these shows I have watched: Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Locke and Key, scream queens, chilling adventures of sabrina, riverdale, outer banks, fate, charmed, one of us is lying, and insatiable. I particularly like the shows/movies with teenage protagonists and i love mystery or anything to do with magical powers! tHANKS in advanCE guys!!! :smile:

Have you watched stranger things?
Original post by STiron9
Have you watched stranger things?

Yes forgot to mention it will update now

I dont know if these are your cup of tea or not but these shows are all worth watching:
Trollied
My hero
My family
Keeping up appearances
Dinnerladies
George and mildred

I think you might want to check "DARK". It's a fantasy-mystery you might like considering the mentioned above :wink:
Winx , on Netflix
Original post by saltfilip
I think you might want to check "DARK". It's a fantasy-mystery you might like considering the mentioned above :wink:

thank you will definitely check this out!
Original post by Emma:-)
I dont know if these are your cup of tea or not but these shows are all worth watching:
Trollied
My hero
My family
Keeping up appearances
Dinnerladies
George and mildred

thank you for this, although i definitely do prefer the more recent shows, but I like the look of keeping up appearances so will have a go at it!
Original post by Maddiepatty4
Winx , on Netflix

haha yes i have watched it, but listed it as fate on my original list. can't wait for season 2!!
haha yes i have watched it, but listed it as fate on my original list. can't wait for season 2!!

Season 2 is already out, I don’t know if it’s just my area or worldwide but I’ve almost finished season 2 and it’s quite good!
thank you will definitely check this out!

thank you for this, although i definitely do prefer the more recent shows, but I like the look of keeping up appearances so will have a go at it!

Trollied is more recent
Original post by maddiepatty4
season 2 is already out, i don’t know if it’s just my area or worldwide but i’ve almost finished season 2 and it’s quite good!

omg i didnt know imma watch it right now!!
Supernatural is one of these TV shows the most friends of mine are binged to. Try this as next.
Who else but Quagmire...!!!!GIGGITYFound another one on etsy, thought i should share it here..,lolHere's the link if it helps anyone...Giggityhttps://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/1346499293/giggity-giggity-quagmire-family-guy
Starting The Murder That Changed Britain. It is mainly about Colin Stagg who was wrongly charged with the murder of Rachel Nickell.
It was 17 years before the police admitted they had the wrong guy in prison.

What about supernatural, Wednesday, elite and manifest

Watch Wednesday
If you haven't watched the Addams family before watch that and then watch the Wednesday series

Blood and Water
Deadly class
Cloak and Dagger
Marvel Runaways
Season 5 Yellowstone its getting more intense.

i think you'd like these
umbrella academy
i am not okay with this
russian doll
the society

Quick Reply

Latest