The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Exit award

Can someone please explain what an exit award is? Last year I failed a few modules which I ain’t proud of and was told I had to resit the year. I assumed I would be basically just doing year 2 again but come to find out there are no lectures showing in my timetable. So I emailed my university and they said I have got a exit award can someone explain what is going on. 😭😭 thanks a lot. Ps. Im probably being very dumb
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you've been kicked off the course and they've given you a certificate of higher education. Which seems quite erroneous considering they told you they were giving you a repeat year. I would get in touch with your academic support team first thing on Monday to find out what the hell is going on.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by ROTL94 3
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you've been kicked off the course and they've given you a certificate of higher education. Which seems quite erroneous considering they told you they were giving you a repeat year. I would get in touch with your academic support team first thing on Monday to find out what the hell is going on.

Yeah that’s was I thought which is crazy since I’ve been to all the introduction stuff for year 2 again haha. Hopefully it’s just a mistake I have an email saying that I reapplied to resit my 2nd year and My results also say I should be resitting the year. Also I’m also paying for another year as I have recived my student finance and that has been successful
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Hey, how did the situation work out for you? I was in a similar one at the beginning of the year, plus I've had health problems and could not study for the last half of the academic year. I successfully appealed an exit award but my uni has been ignoring me and left me really depressed and confused. Were you allowed to continue to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending