The Student Room Group

Need help, got a lower level exit award certificate in my postgrad

What does this mean?
Original post by whatisthisdegree
What does this mean?

Need more detail, otherwise it means what you've said, you got a lower level exit award on your postgraduate. Presumably you failed something and got a certificate or diploma rather than a degree?
Original post by threeportdrift
Need more detail, otherwise it means what you've said, you got a lower level exit award on your postgraduate. Presumably you failed something and got a certificate or diploma rather than a degree?

what can i do with a certificate?
what can i do with a certificate?

Nothing. Job hunt on the basis of your undergrad and relevant skills. You might be able to leverage some module knowledge, but probably not strong to introduce at the application stage.
Nothing. Job hunt on the basis of your undergrad andmy relevant skills. You might be able to leverage some module knowledge, but probably not strong to introduce at the application stage.

do you think i should appeal? I had incredible back pain and my grandma passed away during my modules?
do you think i should appeal? I had incredible back pain and my grandma passed away during my modules?

You can try but if you’ve been awarded it’s likely too late. If you did appeal, the key issue they’ll bring up is that you are only raising these issues retrospectively.
Original post by Admit-One
You can try but if you’ve been awarded it’s likely too late. If you did appeal, the key issue they’ll bring up is that you are only raising these issues retrospectively.

I did mention it during my degree. For some modules and exams but it did mess me up during it and after.

You can't appeal if you've already been awarded the certificate.
You can't appeal if you've already been awarded the certificate.

they said I've got until 27th of December.
what kind of jobs can you recieve with a lower award from university is it much different than having a degree
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending