The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ST_786
Great choice. I recently just bought a new bottle of sauvage edt also it’s essential lol.

Definitely recommend EDT over the the EDP and Intense as well.
Original post by Keon_J
Definitely recommend EDT over the the EDP and Intense as well.

Why? I’m a noob to fragrances but I thought edp is always better
Reply 22
Original post by Faisal101
Why? I’m a noob to fragrances but I thought edp is always better

Generally, the EDP always should be better than the EDT as it is a stronger concentration and will last longer.
However with Dior Sauvage specifically, the scent change from EDT to EDP is not worth it. The EDT is better smelling imo and is still very good performance-wise.
Original post by Keon_J
Generally, the EDP always should be better than the EDT as it is a stronger concentration and will last longer.
However with Dior Sauvage specifically, the scent change from EDT to EDP is not worth it. The EDT is better smelling imo and is still very good performance-wise.

Cheers. I usually wear oriental/Arab in your face oud and musk fragrances, so always edp lol. Stronger the better. I like actual oils more than sprays, lasts longer and more complex smells
(edited 1 year ago)
Collect rainwater in a small vial for him.

Hope this helps.
I prefer the EDP for Sauvage - but admittedly the longevity is a winning factor for me. They're definitely a little different in scent though.

Also, the EDP is a tenner off at Boots right now if anyone has been dithering over it. :biggrin:
Reply 26
So, the person you're buying for seems to like excellent, popular perfumes. I've tried a lot of different ones myself. I've used everything from Acqua di Gio by Armani to Tom Ford's Oud Wood. Each one is different, but finding a unique scent is enjoyable.
Can’t go wrong with a good paco rabonne
Reply 28
Givenchy Gentleman original

Latest