The Student Room Group

JP Morgan work experience

Would appreciated any insights into the JP Morgan one week work experience programme application, any ideas what the questions will be on? Is CV needed?
Original post by SamuelZhou
Would appreciated any insights into the JP Morgan one week work experience programme application, any ideas what the questions will be on? Is CV needed?

hey, I'm in the same position. applications open a few days from now. not really sure if we need a cv or a cover letter?
also, does anyone know the dates for it in summer?

btw @SamuelZhou wanna share insta so we can discuss over text?
Reply 2
Original post by shaCh2022
hey, I'm in the same position. applications open a few days from now. not really sure if we need a cv or a cover letter?
also, does anyone know the dates for it in summer?

btw @SamuelZhou wanna share insta so we can discuss over text?

Just sent you a pm
Hi, I am also applying for the first time and have no idea what to do. The website is really useless. Any advice?
Original post by SamuelZhou
Just sent you a pm

Could we speak too I am in the same position @jun1orr_b
Reply 5
Hi I’m applying this year and I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the application process- what kind of stuff they ask, if we need a CV or personal statement etc. thanks.
Reply 6
Original post by ria_1602
Hi I’m applying this year and I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the application process- what kind of stuff they ask, if we need a CV or personal statement etc. thanks.

i'm applying on the 19th of october aswell! please share any details about it if you get to know! thanks!!
Reply 7
Original post by anxnyx
i'm applying on the 19th of october aswell! please share any details about it if you get to know! thanks!!

Hey do you know when we should expect to hear back about the internship?
Reply 8

i'm not sure. lmk if u find out

I got into the JP Morgan work experience last year, and I heard back around late December, closer to Christmas time.
Reply 10
Original post by jobajojoba
I got into the JP Morgan work experience last year, and I heard back around late December, closer to Christmas time.

Thank you. What was your experience like? Did you apply to any other similar programs?
Reply 11
Original post by jobajojoba

oh ok! thanks so much for letting us know!! how did u find the WE? did you do finance or tech?

Quick Reply

Latest