The Student Room Group

Experience before Uni/Spring Weeks for IB

Hopefully if i get into a decent uni next year for econ so I can apply for spring weeks. My only question is what experience do they want for spring weeks? I don't know anyone in the finance industry so I'm not sure what to do but I want to make my application as strong as possible. I would like to fill my CV with valuable experiences but the only job or experience I've had is care home volunteering and working as a waiter at a restaurant. I've never done finance related experience.

Regards
(edited 2 years ago)
Rothschild Pioneer program, Morgan Stanley Step in Step Up/Mixed Schools open day, JP Morgan pre university program. Any work experience at a local shop/firm. A lot you can do with extra curriculars too.
Studentladder.co.uk to find pre-uni experience programs
Original post by Joshoandnjs4
Hopefully if i get into a decent uni next year for econ so I can apply for spring weeks. My only question is what experience do they want for spring weeks? I don't know anyone in the finance industry so I'm not sure what to do but I want to make my application as strong as possible. I would like to fill my CV with valuable experiences but the only job or experience I've had is care home volunteering and working as a waiter at a restaurant. I've never done finance related experience.

Regards

dm me and I can add you to a WhatsApp work experience gc
Reply 4
Original post by uhkednkh
dm me and I can add you to a WhatsApp work experience gc

is there one for 2024?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending