The Student Room Group

waitrose interview

I have an online interview for a waitrose job, I was wondering how the interview is like online and what kind of things they ask?
Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by _.an3
I have an online interview for a waitrose job, I was wondering how the interview is like online and what kind of things they ask?
Thank you.

Hi, I had an interview at Waitrose last summer and was offered a job. Mine was in person so I don't know if it will be different online. I was asked what I know about Waitrose as a business, what I think would be important when working there (e.g. keeping customers happy), why I would be a good person for them to hire and what my strengths and weaknesses are. I think the rest of the questions were general things about me.
I hope that helps and good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by csof987
Hi, I had an interview at Waitrose last summer and was offered a job. Mine was in person so I don't know if it will be different online. I was asked what I know about Waitrose as a business, what I think would be important when working there (e.g. keeping customers happy), why I would be a good person for them to hire and what my strengths and weaknesses are. I think the rest of the questions were general things about me.
I hope that helps and good luck :smile:

Thank you, that helps a lot!!:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by _.an3
Thank you, that helps a lot!!:smile:

If you still havent done it I can give you the questions they asked me.I started at waitrose in july and has been good uno.
Reply 4
(Original post by M1_Z)If you still havent done it I can give you the questions they asked me.I started at waitrose in july and has been good uno.

WOuld you mind PMing me those too thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending