The Student Room Group

Awaiting decision

Hello!

I’m an international student awaiting decision for these university

UCL - MSc Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice (applied on 29th Dec 2023)
Birmi - MSc Psychology (applied on 23rd Dec 2023)
Sheffield - MSc Psychological Research Methods (applied on 14th Dec 2023)
Sussex - MSc Foundations of Clinical Psychology (applied on 18th Dec 2023)

its been give or take 4 working weeks i believe, has anyone receive an offer letter around my application dates?

thanks in advance!
Original post by miladitaputri
Hello!

UCL - MSc Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice (applied on 29th Dec 2023)

its been give or take 4 working weeks i believe, has anyone receive an offer letter around my application dates?

thanks in advance!
hey! just received an offer from UofSussex for the same course on 28th Feb!
Original post by miladitaputri
Hello!

thanks in advance!
Hey,

Sometimes universities can take a while to get back to you, especially for postgraduate applications as they can often involve research proposals .etc that they need to consider. This can also depend on the volume of applications! Also, it is worth noting that MSc applications are normally open until quite late (often until Summer time), so some unis may not even consider applications until a later date.

If you're especially concerned, it may be worth contacting the individual admissions teams for each university as they will be able to give you more specific advice!

Best of luck with everything!!
Natalie :smile:
have you heard back from UCL?
Hi,

Some university’s can take a while to get back you, it really varies across university’s. I had an offer for my masters within 2 weeks, but I applied mid August, only a few weeks before the term started.

If your concerned and wanted to check on your applications, I would recommend contacting the individual university’s. They may be able to give more details, such as a timeframe.

Good luck with your applications!

Suzan - Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest