The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University

I applied for a postgraduate masters program in Behavioural and Experimental Economics on 22nd October 2023 in @Newcastle University. When can I expect to hear from the university? Please help.
(edited 5 months ago)
Hi @gurjeet23

The Postgraduate Admissions Team aim to respond to applications within 30 working days. For some courses, or during busy times, this may take longer.

Applicants can track the progress of their application by logging on to the Apply to Newcastle Portal. If any further information is required from an applicant in order to process their application, they will be contacted via the portal.

If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
(edited 5 months ago)
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @gurjeet23

The Postgraduate Admissions Team aim to respond to applications within 30 working days. For some courses, or during busy times, this may take longer.

Applicants can track the progress of their application by logging on to the Apply to Newcastle Portal. If any further information is required from an applicant in order to process their application, they will be contacted via the portal.

If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia

My professors have not received any email from the university to submit their reference. When can I expect that to happen?

Thanks.
Original post by gurjeet23
My professors have not received any email from the university to submit their reference. When can I expect that to happen?

Thanks.

Hi @gurjeet23

Please get in contact with us directly so our postgraduate admissions team can advise on the status of your application and when this may be.

Thanks,

Lydia 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending