The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Luxury accommodation available

Urgently looking for someone to take my room in True Student accommodation Liverpool!

- Double bed, ensuite room

- In a flat of 6 friendly people - shared spacious kitchen with a large smart TV and sofa

- Great views - you can see Anfield, the sea and is beautiful at night!

- Facilities such as circuit laundry on site, large gym with plenty of equipment, 24/7 security, pizza and coffee restaurant, daily social events, quiet study areas, roof terrace, all bills included, free printing, cinema and much more!

- £178 a week in quarterly payments and rent paid till December 16th!

- Convenient location, 15 minutes from University of Liverpool and 15 minutes from the city centre
Original post by keira247
Urgently looking for someone to take my room in True Student accommodation Liverpool!

- Double bed, ensuite room

- In a flat of 6 friendly people - shared spacious kitchen with a large smart TV and sofa

- Great views - you can see Anfield, the sea and is beautiful at night!

- Facilities such as circuit laundry on site, large gym with plenty of equipment, 24/7 security, pizza and coffee restaurant, daily social events, quiet study areas, roof terrace, all bills included, free printing, cinema and much more!

- £178 a week in quarterly payments and rent paid till December 16th!

- Convenient location, 15 minutes from University of Liverpool and 15 minutes from the city centre

How do i know you are legit
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending