The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Ultimate Study Playlist

I was browsing through about a million playlists on Spotify to find something that would help me focus and get my head into some work the other day and I thought .......

Wouldn't it be cool if TSR users got together and currated a playlist themselves?

So I've created a TSR Spotify account and I'm at the ready to fill it with the tunes that you love to listen to while you're studying/revising or working. :work:

Rules

1.) Post below one song that you love to listen to while you're hard at work.

2.) Feel free to tell us where you first heard it, why you love it, or anything else about the song you've picked.

3.) You can only pick one song!

4.) For it to end up in the playlist it needs to be on Spotify!

That's it. Once we have a few songs going I will start currating them into our playlist and sharing it back here. When we are done we will have the ultimate study playlist, no more searching for hours for the perfect tunes to revise to.
:danceboy:

Tagging in people from the Year Group Chat threads who might be interested in this :smile:

Working Progress - The TSR Community Ultimate Study Playlist.

Scroll to see replies

It would only be fair to throw my neck on the line and go first so I pick ......................

Discovered this artist over 10-12 years ago now and he does really cool things with sampling noises in nature and using them in his songs. He is a staple for me now if I want to listen to something whilst working!
A favourite and most realistic view of the internet as a whole :lol:
(ok just realised this was meant to be for studying although the fast music bit does seem to help me )
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
A favourite and most realistic view of the internet as a whole :lol:

I was thinking about this song yesterday! Now it's stuck in my head again :lol:
Original post by Evil Homer
I was thinking about this song yesterday! Now it's stuck in my head again :lol:

:sorry: :colondollar:
I was browsing through about a million playlists on Spotify to find something that would help me focus and get my head into some work the other day and I thought .......

Wouldn't it be cool if TSR users got together and currated a playlist themselves?

So I've created a TSR Spotify account and I'm at the ready to fill it with the tunes that you love to listen to while you're studying/revising or working. :work:

Rules

1.) Post below one song that you love to listen to while you're hard at work.

2.) Feel free to tell us where you first heard it, why you love it, or anything else about the song you've picked.

3.) You can only pick one song!

4.) For it to end up in the playlist it needs to be on Spotify!

That's it. Once we have a few songs going I will start currating them into our playlist and sharing it back here. When we are done we will have the ultimate study playlist, no more searching for hours for the perfect tunes to revise to.
:danceboy:

Tagging in people from the Year Group Chat threads who might be interested in this :smile:

Awesome! I have a playlist specifically for study, all without lyrics so I can concentrate. I will look for my favourite out of the 134.

Here's one https://open.spotify.com/track/5xU3RqHoua9q5ZPTlPeKnK?si=43a6d0557a9d48b1
Original post by iL1L
Awesome! I have a playlist specifically for study, all without lyrics so I can concentrate. I will look for my favourite out of the 134.

Here's one https://open.spotify.com/track/5xU3RqHoua9q5ZPTlPeKnK?si=43a6d0557a9d48b1

Who's this Mozart guy, he sounds good?! :lol:
Reply 7
i've been listening to this one while doing my maths and fm work recently:
Original post by zeasea
i've been listening to this one while doing my maths and fm work recently:

I've never heard this before, I like it! It's in :biggrin:

Hard to pick! The best song really changes day to day for me. I listen to this one a lot. It has a strong beat that's good for focusing.
Original post by penguingirl18

Hard to pick! The best song really changes day to day for me. I listen to this one a lot. It has a strong beat that's good for focusing.

A classic. It's in!

Just a few more to go before I can start sharing the playlist already :biggrin:
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
Mindvellous music that enhances you memory whilst you study.
https://open.spotify.com/track/5dvzIDZ5l26Cr7vlIzaKUX
i just go through hyperfixations on a new song every few weeks
at the moment its, Angry - Paravi
I too am a fan of lyric-free study music, and one of my favourites is the main theme from Interstellar! I listened to it a lot during my A Levels in particular.
Who's this Mozart guy, he sounds good?! :lol:

:rofl:
Ahhh I only listen to korean songs ㅠㅠ

Thank you for the tag !!! I will be sure to listen to some :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
A classic. It's in!

Just a few more to go before I can start sharing the playlist already :biggrin:

:woo:
https://youtu.be/sWcLccMuCA8

no lyrics and fairly calm, i love ambient music and aphex twin has my heart
ok so maybe not everyone will be able to listen to this and study but this song always lifts me up when doing hwk or revision

https://youtu.be/LLK4oaXUuLg

it is my favourite song ever and i first heard it about this time last year when revising for my gcse mocks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending