The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Ultimate Study Playlist

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Evil Homer
It's in! Thank you :biggrin:

I will definitely listen to all of them :smile:

:thumbsup:

Let me know what you think! :biggrin:

Also I'm apparently the only one here that listens to classical music lmao :laugh:
it's a pretty long song, but here we go!
BEHOLD - The start of something amazing :smile:

The TSR Community Study Playlist

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

This will keep growing as we add to it and get more and more people involved. :smile: What a good start!

AWESOME!!!!
Original post by flaurie
it's a pretty long song, but here we go!

This would have me far too relaxed to work with ngl :lol: Great song!
sweater weather - the neighbourhood
it's so good
I've got lots of Study Groups to make today, so the headphones are going on and the playlist is going on!

Has anyone given it a test drive yet? What did you think?
I've got lots of Study Groups to make today, so the headphones are going on and the playlist is going on!

Has anyone given it a test drive yet? What did you think?

I have! I like it a lot :woo:
mount everest - labrinth

makes me feel very serious, studious and focused :lol:
hellooo
Ur still adding songs ryt?
i dont usually study to music since i get a little....carried away-
but i found Well-Tempered Clavier by Bach nice to study to
Original post by -Himaya-
hellooo
Ur still adding songs ryt?
i dont usually study to music since i get a little....carried away-
but i found Well-Tempered Clavier by Bach nice to study to

I am still adding songs! We will keep this playlist going and keep it growing :smile: Will add the next batch now.
I love The Shepherd's Boy, Murray Gold haha. Doctor Who music is my favourite for studying https://open.spotify.com/search/breaking%20the%20wall
If you're still taking suggestions, literally anything from Two Steps From Hell:h:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sleep_supremacy
If you're still taking suggestions, literally anything from Two Steps From Hell:h:

Holy saint moly it's nice to see TSFH on here haha, I've never seen anyone talk about them before but I agree all their songs/compositions are amazing
Original post by sleep_supremacy

Do you have something more specific so I can whack it on the list ?
Do you have something more specific so I can whack it on the list ?

It's incredibly difficult to choose, but Victory by TSFH is a beautiful piece. Though, all TSFH pieces are GODLY, and I'm not exaggerating. Would recommend everyone to listen to it! :yep: They're criminally underrated.
I really love Indies or Paradise by Anna Calvi, it is quite loud but it is very upbeat and great to work to as it has a motivating beat to it
I like chill music for studying so I'd recommend Hub World by Yotam Perel (the whole album 'Nice Snakes' is my go-to study album)
I love "Are You Bored Yet" By Wallows (feat. Clairo), the vibe of it is just so calm and soft it really gets me focused.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending