The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Ultimate Study Playlist

Scroll to see replies

Haven't opened TSR for months, but nice surprise to open up to!! Personally, when it's time to crack down - white noise is always a saviour. But music wise, music theme tunes like 'Time' by Hans Zimmer is great, or any of the Tron Legacy tunes are good to make you feel the time pressure.

More vocal/pop music I'm currently circulating while studying is "Mary on a Cross" by Ghost, "This is what falling in love feels like" by JVKE, or "Runaway" by AURORA (I'm pretty sure I misspelt that :/)

Love the songs already in the thread though!! :biggrin:
Original post by agent37
Haven't opened TSR for months, but nice surprise to open up to!! Personally, when it's time to crack down - white noise is always a saviour. But music wise, music theme tunes like 'Time' by Hans Zimmer is great, or any of the Tron Legacy tunes are good to make you feel the time pressure.

More vocal/pop music I'm currently circulating while studying is "Mary on a Cross" by Ghost, "This is what falling in love feels like" by JVKE, or "Runaway" by AURORA (I'm pretty sure I misspelt that :/)

Love the songs already in the thread though!! :biggrin:

I will get this added on, thank you so much for the contribution :biggrin:
Howdy everyone :smile:

Just to let everyone know all the songs recommended have now been added! Might be worth giving the playlist another spin if you've got a bit of studying to do over the weekend :biggrin:
Original post by Evil Homer

Just to let everyone know all the songs recommended have now been added! Might be worth giving the playlist another spin if you've got a bit of studying to do over the weekend :biggrin:

:woo: I've kept checking :h:
Original post by Evil Homer

I've got a test next week, I'll be sure to play this while studying! :woo:
Original post by sleep_supremacy
I've got a test next week, I'll be sure to play this while studying! :woo:

Good luck! Also enjoy :lol:
I always have NOISEY stuff on when I work so I won't go overboard, it'd distract most people :lol:
Original post by iL1L
Good luck! Also enjoy :lol:

Thank you! :smile:
The playlist sounds great! :biggrin: Test revision, not so much :frown:
I have one playlist that I always listen too, just time to pick on song from it :redface:
Ngl I'm struggling here :colonhash:
Ok fave song atm is Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
I went for a fairly 'normal' one considering I have kpop, rap, and oldie songs on my playlist lmao
Original post by viktorismyplant
I have one playlist that I always listen too, just time to pick on song from it :redface:
Ngl I'm struggling here :colonhash:
Ok fave song atm is Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
I went for a fairly 'normal' one considering I have kpop, rap, and oldie songs on my playlist lmao

This has now been added in, thank you for the suggestion! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending