The Student Room Group

Photography A-level help

I really hope this question doesn't sound stupid but I'm currently in year 12 and one of the subjects I picked is photography, however both of my teachers have a communication issue and literally nobody in the class knows if we're doing the course right, because we haven't been told anything about the course itself and they both want us to do different things for the same thing. So could anyone tell me what we're supposed to be doing around this stage and is this current course work going to contribute to the grade I get in year 13?
Original post by Avsopss
I really hope this question doesn't sound stupid but I'm currently in year 12 and one of the subjects I picked is photography, however both of my teachers have a communication issue and literally nobody in the class knows if we're doing the course right, because we haven't been told anything about the course itself and they both want us to do different things for the same thing. So could anyone tell me what we're supposed to be doing around this stage and is this current course work going to contribute to the grade I get in year 13?

Look up the specification ...
Hi there,

Echoing the above, requesting the specification and having a flick through this would be the easiest way to check out what's going on! If I were you, I would have a look at having a quick chat with your head of year/head of sixth form to raise this concern and then hopefully this will resolve!

Kind regards,
Harry

Latest

Trending

Trending