The Student Room Group

UCL global humanitarian studies

Scroll to see replies

still waiting :frown:
Original post by ameliaquinney
Any more offers or rejections for GHS?
Original post by amyy925
still waiting :frown:

Same driving me insane been waiting since September!
Did anyone else get invited to the GHS careers event?
Reply 23
Yes I have. Unfortunately, I can't attend...
Original post by anya1234567890

Yeah I’ve been invited just saw the email!

Did u have to register for it? I didn’t get the email :frown:
Yeah I’ve been invited just saw the email!

Do u think this means anything like to the offers/rejections? Getting kinda worried that I didnt receive this email
Original post by amyy925
Did u have to register for it? I didn’t get the email :frown:

It was in my junk folder may be in yours too
Original post by amyy925
Do u think this means anything like to the offers/rejections? Getting kinda worried that I didnt receive this email

Not sure tbh. Check your spam and junk folders just incase bc I was worried at first and then I realised I had it.
It was in my junk folder may be in yours too

Its not in my junk folder as well :frown:
Reply 30
They did say that receiving this invitation did not constitute an offer...
Original post by tultan
They did say that receiving this invitation did not constitute an offer...

Are u all home students? Maybe because I’m international? Just hoping its not relevant to offers/rejections
Reply 32
Yes home student
Original post by amyy925
Are u all home students? Maybe because I’m international? Just hoping its not relevant to offers/rejections

Yes I’m a home student too
Reply 34
Hi, has anyone got any offers or rejections for GHS?

Just got an unconditional offer for it today! if anyone else has offers and plans on going there feel free to message me so we can talk about it!
Original post by sebtod
Just got an unconditional offer for it today! if anyone else has offers and plans on going there feel free to message me so we can talk about it!

Congratulations! If I get an offer I’ll be going as I’m a gap year student so don’t need to wait for results. Are you also a gap year student based on it being unconditional? And also what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 36
wow unconditional! What are your predicted grades if you don't ind me asking?
Congratulations! If I get an offer I’ll be going as I’m a gap year student so don’t need to wait for results. Are you also a gap year student based on it being unconditional? And also what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
Any non gap year students still waiting for response? Looking at the thread from previous years hoping it’ll be soon :crossedf:
Reply 38

Thanks! Yeah im also on a gap year which I talked alot about in my personal statment which I think really made a difference- I applied with a 93% in a Canadian system- which is equal to I think A*AA. Let me know if you get in! Do you have an idea of what you want to go into after?
Reply 39
Original post by tultan
wow unconditional! What are your predicted grades if you don't ind me asking?

Thanks! I had about the equivilant of an A*AA - Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending