The Student Room Group

Court case

Well as alot you know life has thrown me in a bit of bad way recently my court case starts on Tuesday on grounds of common assault on 2 boys I am at school with but I have to say it was self defense by no means was it intended but if you have following my posts you will no all about it obviously very scared of the outcome and because of my back ground if it goes the wrong way I could be going to a young offenders prison not really the outcome I want but would be grateful for any advice thankyou all in advance 😭
make sure you make a good impression on the jury. these things matter. dress tidily and speak clearly.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
make sure you make a good impression on the jury. these things matter. dress tidily and speak clearly.

Yes been told this already thankyou though I am very worried had a sleepiness night thanks for responding
Reply 3
Original post by 123kjr456
Yes been told this already thankyou though I am very worried had a sleepiness night thanks for responding

Well only today to go I'm not going to lie never felt like this before very very scared getting detention or being put on report is totally different ball game compared what's going to happen in the next few days 😭
Reply 4
Original post by 123kjr456

Just a quick update for you all the case is still going on been cancelled today due to the weather but its not looking good at the moment could be spending Christmas in young offended very scared 😭
Reply 5
How it go?
Original post by Matthew88
How it go?

I think he got a life sentence

Latest