The Student Room Group

What's the most ethical way to die?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by da_nolo
There is or was a project that you could donate your body to and that actually happens. People donated their body to science and then its used however wished for research. I dont remember what the purpose of this specific research was.

Considering enviromental impact is hard because there will always be an impact. So instead of looking for that zero affect we would consider a positive effect.

The movie water world shows a part where humans are all recycled into the same area to generate soil and feed a tree. Would this work? Burial for tree feed.

@Charles III this is exactly the perspective I needed. There's no zero effect, so fine the positive one!! Stand by that raspberries aren't inherently ethical tho
Original post by chelseacarknif3r
@Charles III this is exactly the perspective I needed. There's no zero effect, so fine the positive one!! Stand by that raspberries aren't inherently ethical tho

Wat do you mean by this?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by chelseacarknif3r
oh this is a good answer I like this

Tell your admiration for courageous mobilisations the Iranian who are fighting for a political change everywhere, not only in Iran. And don't forget the people in Afghanistan and the Ukraine. Support, even if they are just words, is a good thing to show respect for the matter.
Reply 23
Tossed on the compost heap?
Reply 24
Original post by Kallisto
When people die for injustice to fight for a change. As in political oppressions in authoritarian leading countries.

Isnt that unduly open to interpretation though? After all, whilst you and i might consider dying to ensure your continued freedom is a worthy example of injustice.. some others would be more keen to suicide bomb a church or black youth group, for example

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending