The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

new buckinghamshire university

Is new buckinghamshire university bad? I have an interview for paramedic science, and I've seen so many mixed reviews. I went to the open day and didn't seem as bad as everyone made it out to be. any information would be appreciated.

thanks xx
I am more interested in what are your mixed reviews, mind to share please? I have no knowledge about it, but don’t know why it’s ranked quite bad in almost all league tables (they may be wrong).
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by Yat Yat
I am more interested in what are your mixed reviews, mind to share please? I have no knowledge about it, but don’t know why it’s ranked quite bad in almost all league tables (they may be wrong).

i've looked at a lot of review websites about the uni written by current/former students on whatauni.com andstudentcrowd.com. A lot of them say its really disorganized and the lecturers aren't very good. On top of that apparently the security is bad
My husband is a student at Bucks (distance learning). He gets on well with his tutors, and enjoys his course.
Reply 4
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
My husband is a student at Bucks (distance learning). He gets on well with his tutors, and enjoys his course.

Thank you thats really insightful. how long has he been there?
Original post by leaf123
Thank you thats really insightful. how long has he been there?

He started in September 2021 :smile:
I went to a Sixth Form in High Wycombe. Ending up in Bucks New Uni was regarded as a fate worse than death. Well, not quite but it wasn't highly regarded and we were actively discouraged to apply there by the school as it used to be one of the lowest ranked universities in the UK. I know of someone who studied psychology at BNU and absolutely hated it there.
Original post by Scotland Yard
I went to a Sixth Form in High Wycombe. Ending up in Bucks New Uni was regarded as a fate worse than death. Well, not quite but it wasn't highly regarded and we were actively discouraged to apply there by the school as it used to be one of the lowest ranked universities in the UK. I know of someone who studied psychology at BNU and absolutely hated it there.

Used to be

But it isn't any more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending