The Student Room Group

Covid travel rules

Hello. Does anyone have experience of current travel rules re covid? How are this differs international.

I'm asking more re masks. I declare myself as exempt due to my autism the sensory challenge mask visors present, the anxiety it causes from being felt chlostophobix and the breathibg difficulties it presents me with. Within 5 mins i can really hyperventilating struggle for breatgvand my face will go red itchy. But worried this may not be considered elsewhere.
Especially like with Asian countries they aren't going to know believe autism as a mask exception.
Original post by unknownforever
Hello. Does anyone have experience of current travel rules re covid? How are this differs international.

I'm asking more re masks. I declare myself as exempt due to my autism the sensory challenge mask visors present, the anxiety it causes from being felt chlostophobix and the breathibg difficulties it presents me with. Within 5 mins i can really hyperventilating struggle for breatgvand my face will go red itchy. But worried this may not be considered elsewhere.
Especially like with Asian countries they aren't going to know believe autism as a mask exception.

Your starting point is the government travel advice website. You will be able to search for any country you wish to travel to and see what the current rules are:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
OK thanks for that will look. Anyone have personal experience,
I was in France and Switzerland a couple of months ago. I didn't wear a mask and don't remember anyone else wearing one either. My mum was in Italy around the same time though and said things were very strict with masks there. So it depends on where you are travelling.
Original post by unknownforever
OK thanks for that will look. Anyone have personal experience,

For which country?
India Dubai?

Quick Reply

Latest