The Student Room Group

MPhil in Management- University of Cambridge 2023-24

Hi, anybody who has applied to Cambridge's MPhil in Management?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Here! Applied on 11.30, and now still under review of the department. How about you? 😊
Reply 2
Applied on 11/30 too and still under review of the department.
Any news? I applied 10/30 for Mphil management and I'm still under review, but I heard someone got rejected today
(edited 1 year ago)
hi! have you heard back? and what is your profile if you don't mind me asking
Original post by tamarazc
Any news? I applied 10/30 for Mphil management and I'm still under review, but I heard someone got rejected today
Hi everyone! I just applied a week ago to the MPhil. Would really appreciate if you could tell me a timeline for the response process. Btw, did anyone get in?
I'm probably on their waitlist because they sent first round rejections and acceptances at the end of January. Still no news yet!
Original post by ehgnm1219
Hi everyone! I just applied a week ago to the MPhil. Would really appreciate if you could tell me a timeline for the response process. Btw, did anyone get in?

Hiya - I'm in the same position as you. I applied about 2 weeks ago. Would be good to hear from anyone who has made it past the Department Review stage and how long it took to receive an update :smile:
got it. thanks for the info; fingers crossed that you get in!
I'm probably on their waitlist because they sent first round rejections and acceptances at the end of January. Still no news yet!
Hey everyone, unfortunately just got rejected on the portal. TL: 10/31-3/16. Good luck to everyone still waiting though!
Got an email: the application committee told me that my application portal would be updated before the end of March. (submit 2/6)
Original post by arica26
Got an email: the application committee told me that my application portal would be updated before the end of March. (submit 2/6)

May I ask if you emailed them and asked, or did they just send you this unsolicited email?
Original post by Anonymous
May I ask if you emailed them and asked, or did they just send you this unsolicited email?

I sent an email that day.
Hey everyone, unfortunately just got rejected on the portal. TL: 10/31-3/16. Good luck to everyone still waiting though!

Sorry to hear the disappointing news. Would you mind sharing your bg? so I can also manage my expectations for the outcome..
Sorry to hear the disappointing news. Would you mind sharing your bg? so I can also manage my expectations for the outcome..

3.8+/4.0 gpa at top Canadian, no gre/gmat, double majored in economics and a super niche humanities discipline (was student rep/exec). 2 internships related to consulting, a few consulting clubs & projects throughout the years, 2 strong rec letters, school orchestra. My bg wasn’t too strong, but fortunately I’ll be joining a big four this fall.

I don’t think it’s too heavily based on stats though, I’ve seen multiple acceptances in January (on a non-english website) and people had around a 3.7. I think they want a more diverse class in terms of past disciplines. I’ve seen a bio, cs, and eng lit major get an offer.

May I ask when did you submit your application? I want to know if I will get the result later because I applied late.
Does anyone know what awaiting approval by PAO means in terms of likelihood of success?
Does anyone know what awaiting approval by PAO means in terms of likelihood of success?

99%. Have you moved to PAO?
99%. Have you moved to PAO?

Oh wow. I checked end of last week out of the blue and saw it. Here's hoping i'm not part of the 1% lol.
Oh wow. I checked end of last week out of the blue and saw it. Here's hoping i'm not part of the 1% lol.

Congrats! May I ask when did you submit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending