The Student Room Group

SABS:R3 - Sustainable Approaches to Biomedical Science CDT - Applicants

Wanted to set up a dedicated space as there seems to be a scattered presence of applicants here
Reply 1
I am about to start applying to SABS R3 as there are still open for academic year 2023/24. I am a final year biochemistry student with interests in personalised medicine and translational research. I have been rejected for some top choices I had, but I still got conditional offers and might do a MRes in my current university (Swansea University). I am quite scared to apply though, I don't think I am the smartest or the most prepared, and after being rejected in the interview stage for an MPhil at Cambridge my confidence is very low right now. Any tips or suggestions? What is your situation? Did you do a masters?
Reply 2
Original post by joicmajo10
I am about to start applying to SABS R3 as there are still open for academic year 2023/24. I am a final year biochemistry student with interests in personalised medicine and translational research. I have been rejected for some top choices I had, but I still got conditional offers and might do a MRes in my current university (Swansea University). I am quite scared to apply though, I don't think I am the smartest or the most prepared, and after being rejected in the interview stage for an MPhil at Cambridge my confidence is very low right now. Any tips or suggestions? What is your situation? Did you do a masters?

Hi, I did do an integrated masters. I think if applications are still open it's definitely worth a shot, even if you don't get it you'll learn a lot from the application process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending