The Student Room Group

University of Sheffield Dental Hygiene and Therapy 2023

Hi everyone! I am starting a thread for the dental hygiene/therapy (dhdt) course at Sheffield, I can't find much for this years intake online so was hoping this would help!
I have been offered an interview for this years intake so wanted to find others who have also got one x
Original post by libbyhussain
Hi everyone! I am starting a thread for the dental hygiene/therapy (dhdt) course at Sheffield, I can't find much for this years intake online so was hoping this would help!
I have been offered an interview for this years intake so wanted to find others who have also got one x

I have also been offered an interview, it’s next week and I’m so nervous!! I’m currently trying my best to prepare for it🫣 x
Original post by chlopowell
I have also been offered an interview, it’s next week and I’m so nervous!! I’m currently trying my best to prepare for it🫣 x

I’ve got my interview next week too! We’ve got this🤞🏽 This is my third year applying now. Has anyone applied before ? X
Hi guys, I have My interview this week too on Wednesday so of anyone does happen to have it before me, it would appreciate some pointers. Like what happened at the second part of the interview? Where we have to act out scenarios? Ans what kind of questions were you asked? Anything would be helpful. I wish you all luck and hopefully we will all get in.🤞🤞
I have my interview on Wednesday too
Original post by carlamaeg16
I’ve got my interview next week too! We’ve got this🤞🏽 This is my third year applying now. Has anyone applied before ? X

this Is my first year with Sheffield but 3rd year trying at Essex😣
My interview is tomorrow! This is my first year applying and I'm so nervous!
I'm applying next year to Sheffield. Good luck with the interviews, what did they ask?
Original post by chlopowell
this Is my first year with Sheffield but 3rd year trying at Essex😣

How did you think it went?
I’m hoping to apply for Sheffield when the applications open for 2024, when do the interviews begin and when do you start getting accepted/rejected? I’ve applied to some unis through ucas but really want to go to Sheffield but worried if don’t accept any offers I have now through ucas and wait and don’t get into Sheffield I would of missed my chance 😫 any advise?
Original post by toothfairyab

I’m hoping to apply for Sheffield when the applications open for 2024, when do the interviews begin and when do you start getting accepted/rejected? I’ve applied to some unis through ucas but really want to go to Sheffield but worried if don’t accept any offers I have now through ucas and wait and don’t get into Sheffield I would of missed my chance 😫 any advise?

Text me on ig it’s amiharrxp I got into sheffield this year xx
Original post by toothfairyab

What was your decision in the end? Feel like I’m in the same situation:/
Reply 12
Hi guys! Is anyone who studying in the first year? Wanted to check are there any summer breaks? How many days per week you have to be in uni?
Thanks
Original post by carlamaeg16
Hi just wondering if you got any feedback as to why you were unsuccessful in previous years and what you may have changed this time around? My personal statement was the issue for a couple of the colleges but I am not sure how to improve it. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest