The Student Room Group

No time for side projects

I am computer science student and university and we are given so many assigments that I have no time to work on any technical projects on the side. I've been meaning to start a new project in my free time which I think I'll enjoy and will look good on my CV, but I've had no time for it!

I don't want to graduate with my only technical projects being the assignments from university.
you can use the Pomodoro technique which is when you do 30 mins of studying and then 5 mins of break and 20 mins of your technical work and then take a short 5 mins break and repeat throughout your work day, you'll find out that you have done a lot during the day. helped me complete my assignments with little to no stress
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by rsen1324
I am computer science student and university and we are given so many assigments that I have no time to work on any technical projects on the side. I've been meaning to start a new project in my free time which I think I'll enjoy and will look good on my CV, but I've had no time for it!

I don't want to graduate with my only technical projects being the assignments from university.

Presumably you've signed up for a course with a year in industry?
Reply 3
Yes, my course includes a year in industry. So I need projects to add to my CV when applying.

Original post by Muttley79
Presumably you've signed up for a course with a year in industry?
Original post by rsen1324
Yes, my course includes a year in industry. So I need projects to add to my CV when applying.

No, not really , just good marks ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending