CPS Legal Trainee Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akotsakis
interviews are out

Congrats!!!! Solicitor or Bar route?
Original post by juju1101
Congrats!!!! Solicitor or Bar route?

Thank you! Bar Route
Has anyone still not heard from CPS either rejection or interview?
Original post by Kimmy770
Has anyone still not heard from CPS either rejection or interview?

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm cautiously optimistic, but trying to take it as a good sign 😊
I haven’t heard either but others who applied to the same location have had their rejections
Original post by susanG86
I haven’t heard either but others who applied to the same location have had their rejections

I don't want to jinx it, but it has to be a good sign 🤞🤞
Which location!

Which location!

Birmingham
Original post by Akotsakis
Thank you! Bar Route

What location was this for? 👀
London!
Has anyone applied for London and not heard back yet?
maybe they are sending interviews for bar route first
Has anyone done the second round interview before and have any advice for preparing for it?
Original post by Ch0c0lateL0bster
Has anyone done the second round interview before and have any advice for preparing for it?

People will be very wary giving advice on here about what to expect due to fairness in the interview process.
I am a current cps employee and there would be serious repercussions if I was to say anything about the recruitment process..

what I can say is reread the attachments on the advert and read the civil service behaviour profiles. That will give you all the info you need

I know that’s not enormously helpful but I wouldn’t want anyone getting caught out by being helpful on a forum
I agree! Being current cps as well…. Be careful
People as they do watch the thread
People will be very wary giving advice on here about what to expect due to fairness in the interview process.
I am a current cps employee and there would be serious repercussions if I was to say anything about the recruitment process..

what I can say is reread the attachments on the advert and read the civil service behaviour profiles. That will give you all the info you need

I know that’s not enormously helpful but I wouldn’t want anyone getting caught out by being helpful on a forum
Original post by oatt566
Has anyone applied for London and not heard back yet?

I haven't heard back yet and first choice was London.
Original post by littlelegsldn

I applied for the solicitor route, my first choice was London and I haven't heard back yet
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by CharlotteMH08
I applied for the solicitor route, my first choice was London and I haven't heard back yet

When did you do your video interview?
Original post by littlelegsldn

When did you submit your video interview? And did you do the bar or solicitor route?
When did you submit your video interview? And did you do the bar or solicitor route?

I submitted it on the 7th of Feb
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending