The Student Room Group

Cps trainee scheme 2022 reserve list

Has anyone who has been put on the reserve list for the Cps trainee solicitor route for 2022, heard back from the Cps with an offer of a place? I was initially offered a location in Hull, but cannot travel there as I live in London. So I was put on the waiting list for London
Original post by Up93118
Has anyone who has been put on the reserve list for the Cps trainee solicitor route for 2022, heard back from the Cps with an offer of a place? I was initially offered a location in Hull, but cannot travel there as I live in London. So I was put on the waiting list for London

Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking but how does that work? Did you apply in 2021 as I thought everyone was still doing their video interviews etc?
Reply 2
i was offered Leeds, Yorkshire, Sheffield or Hull. Opted for Leeds. I am moving up from Swansea. Have you heard back? Might be worth a chase :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by crystal-09
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking but how does that work? Did you apply in 2021 as I thought everyone was still doing their video interviews etc?

Hiya, I applied in 2021 for the September 2022 roles.
Reply 4
Original post by slc2106
i was offered Leeds, Yorkshire, Sheffield or Hull. Opted for Leeds. I am moving up from Swansea. Have you heard back? Might be worth a chase :smile:

Haven't heard back, but I hadn't thought of chasing them up as I thought it would be automatic, but you're right, chasing them up can't hurt
Reply 5
Hello, do you mind me asking whether you were given an offer for London having placed on the reserve list?Thank you
Reply 6
Original post by NKJ21
Hello, do you mind me asking whether you were given an offer for London having placed on the reserve list?Thank you

Funnily enough, they sent an email 2 days ago, asking if I was still interested in the position. So hopefully that means they have found me a slot in London. I'm waiting to hear back from them
Reply 7
Thank your for the update my application is still showing Application in Reserve 😢
Is there anyone who received an email in May 2022 saying that they have been placed on the reserve list, been approached with an offer?
Regardless of the location.
Reply 9
Has anyone received an email to say that their place on the reserve list has extended to September 2023?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending