The Student Room Group

CPS Legal Trainee Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else applied for the solicitor route in Leeds?
Me! Starting to get worried!
Original post by oatt566
Has anyone applied for London and not heard back yet?
Has anyone applied for Cardiff and still not heard back yet? For the bar route
Original post by hjlw619
Me! Starting to get worried!

It seems that people have already received both interviews and rejections from different locations do it’s difficult to know what’s going on!
Original post by C923law
Has anyone applied for Cardiff and still not heard back yet? For the bar route

Yes, me! But my friend has had an interview email for Cardiff on friday so……
They're probably doing it in blocks of when people sent the video interview? No news is good news!
Original post by oatt566
It seems that people have already received both interviews and rejections from different locations do it’s difficult to know what’s going on!
Original post by Kimmy770
Yes, me! But my friend has had an interview email for Cardiff on friday so……

So weird! Hopefully we will find out soon! Good luck!
Original post by C923law
So weird! Hopefully we will find out soon! Good luck!

Good luck to you too :smile:
Anyone still not heard anything?
Original post by hjlw619
Anyone still not heard anything?

I haven’t heard anything
I applied for the solicitor route in London and received my interview invitation today!
Just got my interview through. Bar route :smile:
Also got invite for Bar route :smile: good luck for next stage!
Heard I got an interview today for the Bar Route (first choice was Cambridge/alternate was London). It doesn't specify in the email which location it is for just that I have one and they will send further details. For reference in case it helps (as I've seen others mention it) I got 94+ in both the online reasoning tests.
Just a quick question, I assume the CPS will not fund your SQE/ LPC. Is that right?
Original post by CharlotteMH08
Just a quick question, I assume the CPS will not fund your SQE/ LPC. Is that right?

Correct
Good luck to you too :smile:

Original post by oatt566
Also got invite for Bar route :smile: good luck for next stage!
I just received my interview invite for solicitor route in Leeds. Went to try and book a slot but they're all full up (I was in an exam when the email came 😭) does anyone know when the interview slots update?
How soon do cps generally email you about interview slots after you’re told you’ve been selected to interview?
Original post by Chloejas
I just received my interview invite for solicitor route in Leeds. Went to try and book a slot but they're all full up (I was in an exam when the email came 😭) does anyone know when the interview slots update?

Hey, I can't book a slot either yet - I have emailed about it so will update when I receive a reply. I am curious how you know your location yet? Is it just from your preferred location? I don't have anything on my interview emails about the location :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending