The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Is anyone else going to the JP Morgan assessment centre in February? I applied for the
Digital and Technology solutions degree. Mine is booked for the 8th.
Reply 1
Original post by Sunflowercat
Is anyone else going to the JP Morgan assessment centre in February? I applied for the

Mines on Jan 12th on the digital technology and solutions degree, have u got any clue what we have to do at the assessment centres? I'm going to be very honest I don't know any code so if i have to code on the spot then I'll probably be in trouble
Reply 2

Hi, I have an assessment centre booked for late January could you please give me some advice regarding the interview questions they asked and the group work tasks- many thanks and all the best !
Reply 3
heyyy i have my telephone interview on thursaday. Do you know what questions they may ask?
Reply 4
I have mine on the 12th too, by what I've researched it's all just going to be group activity so even if the task that is set is based on coding, I'm sure it'll work out.
I had mine on the 8th - did you get through to the insight day?

Reply 6
Original post by ruh__
Mines on Jan 12th on the digital technology and solutions degree, have u got any clue what we have to do at the assessment centres? I'm going to be very honest I don't know any code so if i have to code on the spot then I'll probably be in trouble

I've got mine at the end of January and I know you've done yours basically a year ago now but do you remember anything from it? Things that I could potentially prepare for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending