The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU paramedic science

Has anyone received an interview from LJMU for paramedic science?
Or any response from them?
My application has said received since October?
Reply 1
Original post by annien9

I heard they were holding all offers for interviews for a while. I applied in November and haven't heard anything. My friend applied in October and was told she was rejected in November. So I'm hoping this means I may have an interview invite
Liverpool
Original post by annien9

Hi,

I hope you can help?
I have a friend who is looking to study the Paramedic Science degree programme and has been invited for interview. She received an email including details on how to prepare for the interview and what will be included, however, when she opens the email, it redirects her to the interview booking page. She has tried calling the university and had no answer, email- but was told could take up to 5 days to reply, which will be too late for her interview.

If you have any advice or know what she needs too look over to prepare for the interview, that would be really helpful.

Thankyou

Jackie
Reply 3
Original post by jackiilou
Hi,

I hope you can help?
I have a friend who is looking to study the Paramedic Science degree programme and has been invited for interview. She received an email including details on how to prepare for the interview and what will be included, however, when she opens the email, it redirects her to the interview booking page. She has tried calling the university and had no answer, email- but was told could take up to 5 days to reply, which will be too late for her interview.

If you have any advice or know what she needs too look over to prepare for the interview, that would be really helpful.

Thankyou

Jackie

Has she already booked her date for the interview?
Often on these emails or websites there is a more emergency number for these things.
Which uni is it? LJMU or another uni
I didn’t do there LJMU interview but I have done 4 others.
Every uni is different they all have different criterias and all ask different questions.
Generally my advice and common questions they asks are
Why do you want to be a paramedic (be detailed and personal do not give generic answers)
Why do you want to come to this uni
KNOW the NHS 6c and the NHS values
Show passion for the subject
Strengths and weaknesses and how they can effect you being a paramedic
about past experiences or Woking with people
These are the sort of questions I have been asked in other interviews.
Also to be prepared for anything I got asked a random question about social media in one so be prepared for any question.
Speak slow - take time to think about the question before you answer and make sure you give detail and just be confident and don’t stress too much the interviewer knows your nervous.
Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending