The Student Room Group

going london tomorrow, where are the most high end places?

Hi all,
Going for a day out in london tomorrow and was wondering where the most high end places are in london. Where are the highest chance of finding celebrities and high class rich people? I want to a find a rich guy x
was meant to post this in chat :colonhash:, can someone move it there please haha
Original post by theendisnear
Hi all,
Going for a day out in london tomorrow and was wondering where the most high end places are in london. Where are the highest chance of finding celebrities and high class rich people? I want to a find a rich guy x

London is a large and diverse city, and there are many different areas and neighborhoods that are known for their high-end shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Some areas that might be of interest if you are looking for high-end experiences in London include Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, and Hampstead. These areas are home to a number of luxury retail stores, high-end restaurants, and exclusive clubs and hotels.

It is possible that you may encounter celebrities or wealthy individuals in these areas, as they are known for attracting a well-to-do clientele.
YASSS collect that bag!!! Uhm idk about celebrities but maybe Chelsea or city of Westminster for high end
Original post by Riotriot
YASSS collect that bag!!! Uhm idk about celebrities but maybe Chelsea or city of Westminster for high end

From my own experience that is, there will always be a possibility of you encountering a celebrity in those types of places, meh, Westminster, less likely, because most people who go there, go to take pictures in front Parliament or something, and it is really crowded over there
Original post by Curious_Bilawi
From my own experience that is, there will always be a possibility of you encountering a celebrity in those types of places, meh, Westminster, less likely, because most people who go there, go to take pictures in front Parliament or something, and it is really crowded over there

I lived in London for 21 years, I ain’t ever see a single celebrity :frown:
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm deffo gonna go harrods but also was thinking of oxford street, been there once before and it seems like everyone talks about it, whats your thoughts about it?

Original post by Curious_Bilawi
London is a large and diverse city, and there are many different areas and neighborhoods that are known for their high-end shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Some areas that might be of interest if you are looking for high-end experiences in London include Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, and Hampstead. These areas are home to a number of luxury retail stores, high-end restaurants, and exclusive clubs and hotels.

It is possible that you may encounter celebrities or wealthy individuals in these areas, as they are known for attracting a well-to-do clientele.
Original post by Riotriot

okay thanks sis : D
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm deffo gonna go harrods but also was thinking of oxford street, been there once before and it seems like everyone talks about it, whats your thoughts about it?

Oxford Street is a busy shopping street in London that is known for its high-street retail stores and department stores. While it may not be as exclusive or high-end as some other areas of London, such as Mayfair or Knightsbridge, it is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
Reply 9

Most celebrities wouldn't be seen dead in Oxford Street. In all honesty it's unlikely that you'll see any in the day time unless you are in a high class hotel or restaurant and even that is pretty remote. Fortnum & Masons is where a lot of the richer people shop for food though.
Hi all,

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Please refer to the sticky thread at the top of 'Advice On Everyday Issues' to check that you're posting in the right place.

Quick Reply

Latest