The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc in Evidence-based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation for 2023 Entry

Any fellow applicants here? I applied by the January 2023 deadline.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I also applied by the same deadline this year! I applied last year as well. Last year I got an email on March 16th saying that my application was deferred to the March deadline, then on April 6th they told me I had been placed on the waitlist. I didn't hear anything else until September 29, when they told me I had been unsuccessful.
Reply 2
I applied to January 23 deadline.
Original post by Alex52
I applied to January 23 deadline.

Finally someone on the same boat as me! Pleased to meet you. So far, nothing from them. They said they don't interview people so it will be a while before we hear from them. Hear from people who submitted by the November deadline?
Reply 4
Original post by mcgivermchvbg
Finally someone on the same boat as me! Pleased to meet you. So far, nothing from them. They said they don't interview people so it will be a while before we hear from them. Hear from people who submitted by the November deadline?

I did not hear from anyone who applied by November deadline. Do you think we will hear from the EBSIPE by March?
Original post by Alex52
I did not hear from anyone who applied by November deadline. Do you think we will hear from the EBSIPE by March?

It's very likely mate. Checking last year's posts they contacted applicants around March 20ish...
Folks, this month is decision month! Feel free to share your decisions here, guys! I will surely do!
Folks, anyone here who applied for EBSIPE who had their upload buttons disappearing already?
I’ve applied for the MSc in comparative social policy (January deadline).
Original post by Usernames56
I’ve applied for the MSc in comparative social policy (January deadline).

Did they interview you? Is your upload button still intact?
Did they interview you? Is your upload button still intact?

No interviews for this program. Upload button is still there. I was notified this morning that I’d be reevaluated against the March applicants.
We're in the same boat exactly. Applied for the jan deadline, was just informed im being re evaluated. Best of luck to us both!
Reply 12
Original post by Alyssa99
We're in the same boat exactly. Applied for the jan deadline, was just informed im being re evaluated. Best of luck to us both!

No interviews for this program. Upload button is still there. I was notified this morning that I’d be reevaluated against the March applicants.

I did not get any reevaluation emails. I applied on the January deadline.
Original post by Alex52

Me too. I don't know if this is good or bad...
Reply 14
Me too. I don't know if this is good or bad...

We can do nothing except waiting... Do you know when did they send offer letters last year?
Original post by Alex52

yes same
Original post by Alex52
We can do nothing except waiting... Do you know when did they send offer letters last year?

Based on the 2022 thread in this website and on Grad Cafe, around March 20ish...
Hey there

I'm applying for the MSc Comparative Social Policy and I was notified that I would be re evaluated against the March batch of applications last Friday. I inquired about the timeline to hear back about my application and received the following response:

Thank you for your email. You should expect a decision around 5-12 April 2023.

Best of luck to all of us!

Original post by Alyssa99
Hey there

I'm applying for the MSc Comparative Social Policy and I was notified that I would be re evaluated against the March batch of applications last Friday. I inquired about the timeline to hear back about my application and received the following response:

Thank you for your email. You should expect a decision around 5-12 April 2023.

Best of luck to all of us!

Wow, that’s earlier than I had anticipated. Thanks for the update!

Wow, that’s earlier than I had anticipated. Thanks for the update!

Hey, no worries at all! Best of luck to you, and please keep us all updated if you hear anything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending