The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc Evidence-based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation

Hello, anyone else also applied to the Oxford MSc Evidence-based Social Intervetion and Policy Evaluation? Would be good to keep updated about the timeline, share relevant info, etc.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clkang8
Hello, anyone else also applied to the Oxford MSc Evidence-based Social Intervetion and Policy Evaluation? Would be good to keep updated about the timeline, share relevant info, etc.

Hello, I applied for the January deadline, anxiously counting down the weeks until they said they'd respond!
Reply 2
Original post by MissDobalina
Hello, I applied for the January deadline, anxiously counting down the weeks until they said they'd respond!
The same here as well 😕 Any idea on where they would be sending out their responses? I applied in early November so it was already been more than 3 months haha
Original post by clkang8
The same here as well 😕 Any idea on where they would be sending out their responses? I applied in early November so it was already been more than 3 months haha
What did your confirmation email say? Mine said 'The outcome of your application will be emailed to you around 8-10 weeks after the deadline.' which takes us to 29th March as a full ten weeks after 19th January.
Original post by clkang8
I have applied for the January deadline…fingers crossed
Original post by ElenaChilling
I have applied for the January deadline…fingers crossed
Good luck Elena!
Good luck Elena!
just saw your reply! Thank uuu and good luck to you too!!
Hello
Does anyone have any idea about -

Any specific grade requirement for admission/ I couldn’t find anything related to this / my grades are not strong that’s why confused- any previous history.

When we can expect to hear back? I applied in Mid October- it’s already been 5 months

Original post by bintesha
Hello
Does anyone have any idea about -

Any specific grade requirement for admission/ I couldn’t find anything related to this / my grades are not strong that’s why confused- any previous history.

When we can expect to hear back? I applied in Mid October- it’s already been 5 months

Hey, it says on the website that a strong 2:1 or first is expected as a minimum. What did it say in your confirmation email about timelines? Assuming you'll be considered for the January deadline in which case it's 8 to 10 weeks after that.
Hey, it says on the website that a strong 2:1 or first is expected as a minimum. What did it say in your confirmation email about timelines? Assuming you'll be considered for the January deadline in which case it's 8 to 10 weeks after that.
Thank you for the feedback.
Yes it says 8 to 10 weeks but as Upload button disappeared last Wednesday that’s why I was having doubt.
Anyone any update.
Reply 11
Original post by bintesha
Anyone any update.
No update from my side :frown:
Hi everyone, have you checked your portal lately? I've just had a look and it's saying I'm now being considered for the March deadline where I'm 80% sure it previously said the January deadline?
Hi everyone, have you checked your portal lately? I've just had a look and it's saying I'm now being considered for the March deadline where I'm 80% sure it previously said the January deadline?
My hunch was right haha - found out this afternoon via the portal that I'm being reassessed against the March deadline. Just want to be put out my misery!
Rejected
Reply 15
got my acceptance email 2 days ago :smile: but do they tell you about funding immediately or later? wont be able to attend w/out it :frown:
Original post by abby212
got my acceptance email 2 days ago :smile: but do they tell you about funding immediately or later? wont be able to attend w/out it :frown:

Congrats that's amazing, well done! Think funding news could come in at any time over the next few months from what I've seen on the website.
Original post by abby212

Hi Abby! I am on the same situation. Applied for the MSc EBSIPE and got accepted. I am (impatiently) waiting to know if I have been nominated or selected for funding, since without it I have no chance.

Hopefully both of us can make it and see each other in October! My best wishes for the both of us.
Original post by indiegente96
Hi Abby! I am on the same situation. Applied for the MSc EBSIPE and got accepted. I am (impatiently) waiting to know if I have been nominated or selected for funding, since without it I have no chance.
Hopefully both of us can make it and see each other in October! My best wishes for the both of us.

Hey! I’m in the same boat as well. Stressful times. Would you guys want to connect via WhatsApp to discuss these matters as I don’t know anyone who has been accepted personally and it could be helpful! Let me know what you think :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by indiegente96

fingers crossed!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending