The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 7 Task Discussion 19th January 2023

Hi everyone :wavey:

Here is the space to chat about the up and coming Business Unit 7 Business Decision Making Task that starts on the 19th of January and everything surrounding it.

You can find the specification for it here.

Please remember to keep conversation on site and not to share your personal details :smile:

Best of luck for everyone going through this task, if you need any support then let us know below !
@MissHokage - Here you are :smile: Let me know if you need anything else!
Thank you
A couple of helpful Youtube videos for Unit 7 ;
Activity 1; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVeSD9wGpaA
Activity 2; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhiIKNcHcEs
How many factors do we talk about in each segment of the SWOT? For example, how many strengths do we talk about for each option.
Reply 5
Original post by m.eightt
How many factors do we talk about in each segment of the SWOT? For example, how many strengths do we talk about for each option.

Not too sure exactly, but we were taught to do around 1 or 2 for each, 1 if its a strong strength.
How do you find the unit? What have you gotten in mocks, I actually don't understand how I can get a high merit or distinction because timing is so tight.
Original post by User.bp
Not too sure exactly, but we were taught to do around 1 or 2 for each, 1 if its a strong strength.
How do you find the unit? What have you gotten in mocks, I actually don't understand how I can get a high merit or distinction because timing is so tight.

You guys sitting unit 7 now I’m in year 13 and sitting it in may ?
Original post by User.bp

literally, that's what I was thinking the timing is a lot to write about for the report and the PowerPoint, does anyone know the grade boundaries for merit and distinction? i honestly ran out of time and my powerpoint wasn't completed I need at least a merit for this exam
Reply 8
Is anyone retaking ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending