The Student Room Group

Made a big mistake on my UCAS application. Help!!!

Hi guys. I applied last Sunday (less than two weeks ago) and only just realized I messed up on the education section of my UCAS. More specifically, I forgot to add two more subjects (Those subjects are Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay IB) and now that I've already submitted it, I am not able to change it. I've visited the site that says "Amend qualifications" but say they cannot edit or add subject/module/unit. What do I do? I'm really stressed
Original post by JesseThePinkman
Hi guys. I applied last Sunday (less than two weeks ago) and only just realized I messed up on the education section of my UCAS. More specifically, I forgot to add two more subjects (Those subjects are Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay IB) and now that I've already submitted it, I am not able to change it. I've visited the site that says "Amend qualifications" but say they cannot edit or add subject/module/unit. What do I do? I'm really stressed

You need to contact your choices directly to confirm you're completing the full IBDP and whether your predicted grade is out of 42 or 45.
Original post by Admit-One
You need to contact your choices directly to confirm you're completing the full IBDP and whether your predicted grade is out of 42 or 45.

I am doing the full IBDP and my predicted is out of 45.
Original post by JesseThePinkman
I am doing the full IBDP and my predicted is out of 45.

In that case, I don't think it's going to make any difference. Your choices will just assume you're doing the full programme even though you haven't listed the core elements. You can still email them to clarify, but I would not panic that it is going to affect the outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending